Baltimore Officially Designated as a smile*hole

oldngray

nowhere special
3ed0500e79c.gif

rod

Retired 22 years
If you don’t like America you can go back to where you came from. America love it or leave it! I’m sick of all this criticism of America.
Who the friend said I don't like America? I don't like the direction America is taking. If I went back to where I came from I would end up in Iowa. That's about as American as you can get.

Jkloc420

Do you need an air compressor or tire gauge
Who the friend said I don't like America? I don't like the direction America is taking. If I went back to where I came from I would end up in Iowa. That's about as American as you can get.
i might move there when i turn 60

It will be fine

If you don’t like where this country is headed get out! You’re free to leave anytime. Go on git!

MAKAVELI

Every corner of America and in between is as American as it gets. You don't like it you can leave.:happy2: