Baltimore Officially Designated as a smile*hole

Old Man Jingles

Rat out of a cage
More specifically, the Congressional District represented by Elijah Cummings.

The Prophet Elijah pledges to subpoena Ivana Trump and her husband.

Trump called Cummings a “brutal bully” after his public tongue-lashing of top Homeland Security officials over conditions for migrants detained along the southern border.
“As proven last week during a Congressional tour, the Border is clean, efficient & well run, just very crowded,” Trump tweeted.
“Cumming's District is a disgusting, rat and rodent infested mess.”
Trump lashed out in tweets against the powerful House oversight committee chairman, claiming his Baltimore-area district is
“considered the worst run and most dangerous anywhere in the United States.”
1000.jpeg

Last edited:

newfie

More specifically, the Congressional District represented by Elijah Cummings.

The Prophet Elijah pledges to subpoena Ivana Trump and her husband.

Trump called Cummings a “brutal bully” after his public tongue-lashing of top Homeland Security officials over conditions for migrants detained along the southern border.
“As proven last week during a Congressional tour, the Border is clean, efficient & well run, just very crowded,” Trump tweeted.
“Cumming's District is a disgusting, rat and rodent infested mess.”
Trump lashed out in tweets against the powerful House oversight committee chairman, claiming his Baltimore-area district is
“considered the worst run and most dangerous anywhere in the United States.”
1000.jpeg
elijah cummings head bob.gif
elijah cummings head bob.gif

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
I guess Trump is grasping at any controversy to grab headlines and distract from his complete failure of a foreign policy as North Korea ramps up their missile program.

rod

Retired 22 years
My experience with Baltimore was that if you ventured more than 2 blocks off of the Harbor you may as well been in some :censored2: hole 3rd world country.

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
Why? Are the numbers wrong?
I like anonymity so i won't get into too many details....

What I will say, is that I've been to many of these cities multiple times, and I always felt completely safe.

These clickbait articles are fear monger garbage.

Crime always centralizes, anyone in these cities knows where not to go.

Box Ox

I like anonymity so i won't get into too many details....

What I will say, is that I've been to many of these cities multiple times, and I always felt completely safe.

These clickbait articles are fear monger garbage.

Crime always centralizes, anyone in these cities knows where not to go.

Wouldn’t the crime rankings remain the same even if all the murder took place within a 100 square foot patch of ground at the center of each city?

Old Man Jingles

Rat out of a cage
Wouldn’t the crime rankings remain the same even if all the murder took place within a 100 square foot patch of ground at the center of each city?
He's full of s:censored2: and as he normally does, he poo-poos anything that detracts from his perceived world.
Numbers may lie or mislead on occasion but his words lie or mislead a very high percentage of the time.

It will be fine

My experience with Baltimore was that if you ventured more than 2 blocks off of the Harbor you may as well been in some :censored2: hole 3rd world country.
If you don’t like America you can go back to where you came from. America love it or leave it! I’m sick of all this criticism of America.

Box Ox

If you don’t like America you can go back to where you came from. America love it or leave it! I’m sick of all this criticism of America.

Right? Besides, you can get shot in your classroom anywhere these days. Don’t even have to be in Baltimore to get the Baltimore experience!

newfie

Right? Besides, you can get shot in your classroom anywhere these days. Don’t even have to be in Baltimore to get the Baltimore experience!

your odds of getting shot are much higher on baltimores east side then in a classroom.

It will be fine

This is great because Bernie obviously isn’t a racist. Demonstrates to the Democrats how :censored2:ing stupid reflexive screams of “Racist!” from hard leftists like @MAKAVELI look whenever you disagree with them on something.
Words have different meaning depending on who speaks them. Black people can use the N-word. A d-bag in a white hood can’t. This isn’t hard to grasp.