Bargaining Unit Bullies

Do bargaining unit employees bully each other?

• Total voters

ChickenLegs

Safety Expert
It has been my observation that the bargaining unit is no longer concerned with camaraderie. I have noticed brothers would rather step over their brothers instead of helping them. I have witnessed workplace bullying between the bargaining unit that would qualify as harassment. It is my belief that the company is on a crusade to split the brotherhood and turn them against each other.

Please share your experiences or witness accounts of bullying in the workplace between the bargaining unit.

It has been my observation that the bargaining unit is no longer concerned with camaraderie. I have noticed brothers would rather step over their brothers instead of helping them. I have witnessed workplace bullying between the bargaining unit that would qualify as harassment. It is my belief that the company is on a crusade to split the brotherhood and turn them against each other.

Please share your experiences or witness accounts of bullying in the workplace between the bargaining unit.
Are you upstatenyupser??

you aint even know it

Well-Known Troll
Troll
Not on my shift, on the preload, you got the most lowest and most ghetto people working on there, glad I'm not on there. On my shift, everybody is nice, but you got a bunch of sellouts and side deal makers. That's it.

Bubblehead

My Senior Picture

Reminds me of an informal Integrity?

ChickenLegs

Safety Expert
Not on my shift, on the preload, you got the most lowest and most ghetto people working on there, glad I'm not on there. On my shift, everybody is nice, but you got a bunch of sellouts and side deal makers. That's it.

Thank you for your reply. Have you ever observed a driver bullying or harassing the loader about load quality? If so, did you report this to your management team?

Bubblehead

My Senior Picture
Thank you for your reply. Have you ever observed a driver bullying or harassing the loader about load quality? If so, did you report this to your management team?
Do you really have chicken legs.
Maybe if you worked out and incorporated more protein into your diet, you would bulk up and not get bullied anymore?

ChickenLegs

Safety Expert
Do you really have chicken legs.
Maybe if you worked out and incorporated more protein into your diet, you would bulk up and not get bullied anymore?

Bubblehead, the purpose of this thread is to gain insight into the dark world of bullying in the workplace, specifically between the bargaining unit.

I will be speaking about camaraderie at our next meeting and would like to point out some issues that are tearing us apart.

Bubblehead

My Senior Picture
Bubblehead, the purpose of this thread is to gain insight into the dark world of bullying in the workplace, specifically between the bargaining unit.

I will be speaking about camaraderie at our next meeting and would like to point out some issues that are tearing us apart.

Our next meeting?
Do I know you?
If you allow yourself to be bullied at UPS, your problems transcend the workplace.
I hope you find the courage to face and conquer your demons.