Base Pay for Level 20 Management at 80%

CubeNerd

Does anyone have access to a chart that shows the Base pay (at 80% on the scale) for each management pay grade at 20D and above? I'm specifically interested in 20D and 20E but the full scale would be amazing. :happy-very:

Thanks!
Cube Nerd

Catatonic

Nine Lives
Re: Base Pay for Management at 80%?

Does anyone have access to a chart that shows the Base pay (at 80% on the scale) for each management pay grade at 20D and above? I'm specifically interested in 20D and 20E but the full scale would be amazing. :happy-very:

Thanks!
Cube Nerd

It probably went up since I retired but it was $220,000 at mid-point or $176,000 at 80%.

CubeNerd

Re: Base Pay for Management at 80%?

20D and 20E as it relates to the new IS Job Models.

Tech Support Analyst and Sr. Tech Support Analyst/Sr. Project Coordination Analyst.

BrownSuit

Hoax is thinking of the old Level 20. This is the new Job Levels that was rolled out last year that the OP is referencing.

The base pay still isn't something that is published or in a book out there, the best piece of advice that I could give is to go to Glass Door and see what people have posted for that particular job. Keep in mind that 17% of the Base Pay is considered to have the potential to be awarded in stock at that level.

LongTimeComing

Air Ops Pro
$5,900 for 80% of a 20E?!? Where is this dream land?......do you live in the center of the most expensive city on the planet? I'm a 20D (higher on the scale), at 90%, and I'm a good distance from that number. I live in a mid-high level cost of living zone on the east coast....

brownclown21

I stand corrected LongTime. $5,900 is the estimated midpoint. 80% of that would be $4,720. However, "E" is higher than "D" on the pay band scale, so your midpoint will be lower. Also, let me point out these are only "estimates" on my part. I haven't seen any official HR documentation.