Base Pay for Management at 80%?

CubeNerd

Does anyone have access to a chart that shows the Base pay (at 80% on the scale) for each management pay grade at 20D and above? I'm specifically interested in 20D and 20E but the full scale would be amazing. :happy-very:

Thanks!
Cube Nerd

Catatonic

Nine Lives
Does anyone have access to a chart that shows the Base pay (at 80% on the scale) for each management pay grade at 20D and above? I'm specifically interested in 20D and 20E but the full scale would be amazing. :happy-very:

Thanks!
Cube Nerd

It probably went up since I retired but it was $220,000 at mid-point or $176,000 at 80%.

Catatonic

Nine Lives
Well that certainly seems on the low side for the brilliance that comes out of those offices.

Keep in mind that level 20s are the bottom feeders in the New Partnership.
​They are sort of like drivers in the Executive levels ... they get blamed for everything!
Don't forget they can more than double that in bonuses ... heh, heh, heh, now that's funny.

Re-Raise

Keep in mind that level 20s are the bottom feeders in the New Partnership.
​They are sort of like drivers in the Executive levels ... they get blamed for everything!
Don't forget they can more than double that in bonuses ... heh, heh, heh, now that's funny.

I may just go on a work slow down with that new information.

Why can't my center manager afford to pay me the money he owes me hmmm

CubeNerd

Figures posted here are way off but I think that is my fault for not being specific enough. My apologies.

I'm looking for the base pay for the new IS Job Models at 20D and 20E levels. Specifically Tech Support Analyst and Sr. Tech Support Analyst/Sr. Project Coordination Analyst.

Catatonic

Nine Lives
wow, I would have thought that would be the salary of a center manager managing Two Centers working 80 plus hours a week in my division

I would imagine they think they should.
Your center manager probably makes around $100,000 / year before adding MIP and benefits.