BC doesn't seem fun anymore

Lineandinitial

Legio patria nostra
Everytime I log On, I think that BC has become a deadrly, miserable place.

A few years ago, I had fun, but now it seems so freaking serious!

There are a few azzes on here that spew their hatred and :censored2:-holedness and they just seem like very unhappy people. I am not!

Integrity

Binge Poster

There are a few azzes on here that spew their hatred and :censored2:-holedness and they just seem like very unhappy people. I am not!
Lineandinitial,

I don't know if you have ever heard the expression of what is happening when you point your finger but it has been said that 3 fingers are pointing back at you.

I don't mean to offend but it seems that this is a very critical mean spirited post.

You may want to check yourself on this one.

Just sayin!

Sincerely,
I

burrheadd

KING Of GIFS
Lineandinitial,

I don't know if you have ever heard the expression of what is happening when you point your finger but it has been said that 3 fingers are pointing back at you.

I don't mean to offend but it seems that this is a very critical mean spirited post.

Just sayin!

Sincerely,
I
So it's been suggested you work for Keter
Is this true?

Burr

Billy Ray

God, help us all.....

If you go to NF, don't disagree with them.......

bleedinbrown58

That’s Craptacular

Many of the old regulars have left for good, or post more infrequently than they used to.

Box Ox

I shall find the e-answers to this profound revelation!!

c5aavg.jpg

scratch

Least Best Moderator
Staff member

Teamsternet shut down and a lot of them came over here....:(

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.
Lineandinitial,

Just sayin!

Sincerely,
I

hellfire

no one considers UPS people."real" Teamsters.-BUG
Is it the forum or the ups culture in general...Also, can you people quit posting stupid video links..Bunch of dumb ole truck drivers found the newfangled internet