Be careful pulling out pkg cars when they are parked inches from the pkg car beside yours.

Jondlc

I was once pulling out and both trucks to my left and right were very close to me. Sup was screaming at me because I was taking too long to leave. I told him I didn't want to hit the trucks and I can't leave until they live because im right in the middle. He said "who gives a :censored2: just go" and I said no. He got in the truck, pulled out and took the front bumper off one of the trucks. Fun times.

El Correcto

god is dead
And if you do hit a car in the morning, stop what you are doing and report it. Face the discipline and don’t be dishonest. You’re a human being and make mistakes, don’t lose your job over it.

Heavy Package

I scraped a car in the hub my first season driving. Got a warning letter. Boo hoo. Who in the real world parks cars 3" from each other on both sides of a single isle? A feeder driver would have to get in through the back door most days at my hub.

Nothing said to the PT car washers about this? Every car has scrapes on the sides and bumpers. All tree branches, yeah right.

trickpony1

Maybe the BA could come in early one morning and walk up and down the line up to observe.

He could then walk into the center manager's office and say, "...how do expect my members to pulls these cars out of the line up without damaging them?".

Document date, time and what was said by center manager and BA.

Dragon

Package Center Manager
Maybe the BA could come in early one morning and walk up and down the line up to observe.

He could then walk into the center manager's office and say, "...how do expect my members to pulls these cars out of the line up without damaging them?".

Document date, time and what was said by center manager and BA.

wouldn't mean squat...we are talking about the same members who back and hit a building that is hundreds of feet wide, or take off the gutter on someones house! Shall I go on...

scratch

Least Best Moderator
Staff member
It got a lot worse in my Hub when they added a second floor for the automated small sort. Now we have even less space due to the floor support I-beams. We still can't get out on time and with the lousy car lineup it just makes things worse. The yellow paint adds a nice contrast on the side of package cars.

Maple Grove MN Driver

Cocaine Mang!
wouldn't mean squat...we are talking about the same members who back and hit a building that is hundreds of feet wide, or take off the gutter on someones house! Shall I go on...
With a center manager threatening them because they cannot recite a bunch of useless slip and fall lift lower and DoK crap drivers are always worried about what their :censored2: center manager is going to say to then about some useless :censored2:ong metric you and your worthless Managers come up with.

The parking situation is the fault of Management

MrBates

We have drivers nick poles and other package cars from time to time. Paint scratches are not really a big deal here when its brown on brown. You'll get yelled at but its not worth the supe's time and hassle to fill out a report.

Indecisi0n

Our runners kill trucks at my center. They scrape, rip vents off and smash mirrors and nothing comes of it. I am sure it has to do more with who does it which determines if they get away with it.