There are rumors about this new BEACON Smart scanning system being implemented and I've been interested in it and actually choose it as a topic for a school assignment. Maybe you guys can help out?

1) How much is this gonna cost??
23 delivery trucks to a belt, so about 70ish trucks total each will need beacons to be placed inside

2) How much does an average misload cost the company??
Our building has a average volume of 20,000 packages and we get anywhere from 15-40 misloads a day TOTAL. <--What is that costing the company

3) What is the cost savings from installing this new system???

HEFFERNAN

Huge Member
Nice Try,Fed Ex
Nice Try lol
IMG_2059.PNG

Just looking for some real answers lol. If i can't get them I'll have to make up my own numbers. Maybe there is someone I can call and interview over the phone. Help a brother out??

MyTripisCut

Never bought my own handtruck
There are rumors about this new BEACON Smart scanning system being implemented and I've been interested in it and actually choose it as a topic for a school assignment. Maybe you guys can help out?

1) How much is this gonna cost??
23 delivery trucks to a belt, so about 70ish trucks total each will need beacons to be placed inside

2) How much does an average misload cost the company??
Our building has a average volume of 20,000 packages and we get anywhere from 15-40 misloads a day TOTAL. <--What is that costing the company

3) What is the cost savings from installing this new system???
20,000 packages a day average? I wish we could transfer.