Becoming a full time driver after 40

scooby0048

This page left intentionally blank
Did you almost smack the :censored2: out of an old man?

I almost did.

I was at the grocery store getting some things and this fat gunni-googoo whale sack drops a gallon of milk all over the floor. Instead of picking it up, he walks off like nothing happened. I call him out on it and he starts to bump his piissflap "and that's what they have employees for".

I called him a few of favorite choice words that start with friend and M and friend then proceed to kick the jug (which was still leaking all over the floor) towards him. Didn't mean to but I just did. The jug caught air and hit him square in the chest.

Long story short, I guess he decided that I was more retarded than he was and told me he didn't want trouble. Picked up what was left of the milk jug and walked off.

Me....swore and bithced the rest of the time I was in the store...to myself but aloud.

MyTripisCut

Never bought my own handtruck
I was at the grocery store getting some things and this fat gunni-googoo whale sack drops a gallon of milk all over the floor. Instead of picking it up, he walks off like nothing happened. I call him out on it and he starts to bump his piissflap "and that's what they have employees for".

I called him a few of favorite choice words that start with friend and M and friend then proceed to kick the jug (which was still leaking all over the floor) towards him. Didn't mean to but I just did. The jug caught air and hit him square in the chest.

Long story short, I guess he decided that I was more retarded than he was and told me he didn't want trouble. Picked up what was left of the milk jug and walked off.

Me....swore and bithced the rest of the time I was in the store...to myself but aloud.
Sounds like my normal commute to work in Jersey....

scooby0048

Sounds like my normal commute to work in Jersey....
I'm from Boston and I forget these cattle rapers here in Wyoming aren't used to someone with tourettes being forthright. The state area code is 307 and I once bought a t-shirt that said friend* 307. I got looks all day long but it was hilarious!

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.

Lmao

How did I miss this gold?!?!?!?

dookie stain

Cornfed whiteboy

Solid gold hahahahhaa

Northbaypkg

20 NDA stops daily
There's intangibles that the center manager uses too. He/She can apply personal judgement on who they think is a good fit for the job. They can look at work history when you were PT. For example, if you were a slacker or always called out, that can work against your chances. If you're professional, very good attendance history, and show genuine dedication at getting the job, the center manager may be more flexible about early performance if he can see your potential.

I've seen first hand different standards applied to different candidates based simply on whether they like you or not from the start.

Not necessarily anything wrong with this. Just like any other job interview.

I agree totally with this. Take me for instance. Got in a backing accident on my 20th day and yet I was still able to qualify. I was told by everyone that an accident during your 30 days is an auto DQ. But yet here I am, four years in now. Thank goodness the center manager believed in me. Told me the day after the accident that he thinks that was a freak occurrence. Meanwhile I've seen plenty of guys since then attempt the 30 days and get DQed without having any kind of accident or injury.

Indecisi0n

Wait a second , guys have "pissflaps"?

Scottyhawk

What is it? A brown box. Duh
I'm from Boston and I forget these cattle rapers here in Wyoming aren't used to someone with tourettes being forthright. The state area code is 307 and I once bought a t

image.jpeg

scooby0048

Wait a second , guys have "pissflaps"?
Ok, good question. Like @jumpman23, I sometimes need to be translated. A guy has piissflaps when he is such a P* that he in and of himself, is a Vag and the only thing moving is his ehh hem...lips. Otherwise, it is still the correct meaning if not referencing another male.

Hope that helps!

Indecisi0n

Ok, good question. Like @jumpman23, I sometimes need to be translated. A guy has piissflaps when he is such a P* that he in and of himself, is a Vag and the only thing moving is his ehh hem...lips. Otherwise, it is still the correct meaning if not referencing another male.

Hope that helps!
Would you say I have a pooflap?