Becoming package car driver

LongTimeComing

Air Ops Pro
If you have been at your building for 2.5 years and are not smart enough to know the answers to your questions, you should probably look for work elsewhere.

There is honestly a whole lot of truth in this. After my first 2.5 years with this company, I felt like I knew everything....

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.
If you're still sore after 2.5 years of loading, you're not gonna like driving much better.

Sorry LTC- I was posting the same time as you.

Also after 2.5 years most people have an idea of their buildings wait for FT. Ill bet this person doesn't work for ups.

U

uber

A post that a simple search would have eliminated. How many times has this exact same topic been posted in the past couple of weeks????

The OP needs to read more and post less.

I triple dog dare you to go to a pick up forum and start a thread titled, "What is the best oil for my pickup??"

See how that works for you.

I'm baffled how just ignoring this thread wouldn't be an easier option.

Drloudpac

Haha a lot of you take this forum a little to seriously and seem angry. If you don't like my thread then don't read it. Thank you to everyone who contributed something positive. I work between 4 and 8 hours a night at a large hub, yes I am sore and don't like loading, and i know driving is also hard work but the pay difference would make it worth the work. I guess I should just go talk to hr.

hemiboy20

Its been 5 years p/t for me and theres not truck in sight so my advise is take care of your body cuz its gonna b a long wait more than likely

LongTimeComing

Air Ops Pro
Haha a lot of you take this forum a little to seriously and seem angry. If you don't like my thread then don't read it. Thank you to everyone who contributed something positive. I work between 4 and 8 hours a night at a large hub, yes I am sore and don't like loading, and i know driving is also hard work but the pay difference would make it worth the work. I guess I should just go talk to hr.

Translation:

"If you tell me the blunt, honest truth, I will not want to hear it. Please encourage me to do something that I might be wasting my time with. I'm a PT'er, but I magically work 4-8 hours EVERY NIGHT!"

I'm sorry for questioning your ability to be a delivery driver when you have yet to adjust to the load after 2.5 years. You should not be sore anymore, period. If you are complaining about the workload now, you will be miserable after the novelty of the money wears off from driving.

You claim that we take this forum too seriously. Ok. Should I assume your question was a joke? You seem like you wanted answers, and you got them. Nobody promised that you would like all of them.