Beeping Trucks

1BROWNWRENCH

Amatuer Malthusian
Our mechanic said he wasn't allowed to disable it but if it "broke" he wasn't required to fix it. My beeper broke from wishful thinking.
Your mechanic is required to red tag the vehicle if he is aware of the warning system is "broken". It is a shaded area on the PMI form and therefore the vehicle does not pass until repaired. DON'T MESS WITH IT.

Creeper head

Your mechanic could take care of you, if he likes you. Remember your mechanic can be your best friend when you need something taken care of. I find that most package car drivers don't care for there mechanic, unless your in feeder, they seem to appreciate the mechanic most.

brown metal coffin

Dimmer trick worked like a charm for the lights and I can see that it's just one screw to disable the handbrake beeping but I am not about to disconnect not one solitary thing on here. They will call it tampering and try to go all the way on me. Now stuff and tape may be something I might entertain. Just sayin...

Sent using BrownCafe App

gorilla75jdw

I heard from a handful of little birdies that pulling the fuse and re inserting the fuse after your days over is the cure all , atleast around our place .

Mack Grant

Most of those newer trucks (especially the workhorse) are junk and that beeper will probably quit working on its own in a few months.
Mechanic told me they're blowing engines in the new workhorse cars all the time. Not surprising though you can accelerate 2nd gear to 40mph! And that's too much obviously for the little 6.0 liters'.