Beggar crackhead

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.
I've done the same thing at a Taco Bell once. Told the man to come inside and I would buy him a combo meal. As he stepped up the the counter the cashier said "Hey frank, back again. This is the 5th time today."
Most of these people make a life out of begging. It's what they choose as their job.

Hell many actually have a house and live normal lives. They carpool into the city. Change into ratty clothes. Go home at the end of the day then do it all over again tomorrow.

GillEagan

I always look 10 years younger than I am.
Most of these people make a life out of begging. It's what they choose as their job.

Hell many actually have a house and live normal lives. They carpool into the city. Change into ratty clothes. Go home at the end of the day then do it all over again tomorrow.

Hence why I said be concerned if the homeless gets into a Ferrari. It was observed once here that a panhandler was making quite the dough and had some kind of an expensive car.

bleedinbrown58

That’s Craptacular

I dunno...even if I were living on the street, I couldn't see begging for a handout. I'd work for food first.

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.
I dunno...even if I were living on the street, I couldn't see begging for a handout. I'd work for food first.
I know but that's honestly what some of these people would rather do. They have a whole system and rotate street corners and all kinds of stuff.

I'm mean I would never give them a dime but it's more admirable than sitting at home taking money from the government that you or I don't choose to give them. At least this way only the people that choose to are giving them money.

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

I know but that's honestly what some of these people would rather do. They have a whole system and rotate street corners and all kinds of stuff.

I'm mean I would never give them a dime but it's more admirable than sitting at home taking money from the government that you or I don't choose to give them. At least this way only the people that choose to are giving them money.

What makes you think they are not doing the same to the govt?