Being Cheated on time

AwashBwashCwash

-Came in early b/c didn't know start time
-asked to unload the send again truck
-after send agains, work the belt for about 10 minutes
-take layoff
-now time card says "scheduled off"

So just because I took the layoff that means I don't get paid for the ~30 mins of work I did?
How does this work?

burrheadd

KING Of GIFS
-take layoff

So just because I took the layoff that means I don't get paid for the ~30 mins of work I did?
How does this work?

why come to work for 10 minutes?

sandwich

The resident gearhead
-take layoff

How does this work?
You get paid for your time. You may just need to file to get it

The Driver

I drive.
facepalm.gif

MattM

You mean pension? My insurance is based on 1 weekly punch

We have guys who want and get about 9 hrs a week. I don't think they even qualify for FMLA at this point. We do have a Pacific coast trust that gets paid into for hours work, along with the pension.

Edit: saw this was mentioned already. Does anyone know the PT pension breakdown? 750 seems like a lot when they can barely give us 3 hrs (air ramp is 3 guaranteed)

Jkloc420

Do you need an air compressor or tire gauge
-take layoff

How does this work?
they owe you for 3 and a half, you came in and did work, file

MattM

Correct. Misquoted it.

1 punch a week for insurance. The 600hrs is for vacation and 750hrs for full PT pension credit.
600 for vacation? Yours isn't just 1/52 of your prior anniversary yr to yr annual wage?

Some guys work so little and still earn a vacation check. It may be $160, but I've never seen qualifications like that. Local supplement vary quite a bit I guess

rocket man

What they have been doing lately if you work 8 hours and you take a lunch they've been putting you down as pay actual. That is wrong because then you would definitely only get paid for 7 hours added up and see what I mean

Poop Head

Judge me.
What they have been doing lately if you work 8 hours and you take a lunch they've been putting you down as pay actual. That is wrong because then you would definitely only get paid for 7 hours added up and see what I mean
Talk to your steward and BA. They can't just change you to a pay actual, without you agreeing to it first.