Being forced to work Sat. because of Mothers Day

ManInBrown

I'm in the 177. Black Friday is still optional. Double time for all hours worked. Holiday pay for day off. They were BEGGING drivers to work. They were severely understaffed for the day. Not a single driver was forced in, other than casuals.

ArcherUTR

I'm in the 177. Black Friday is still optional. Double time for all hours worked. Holiday pay for day off. They were BEGGING drivers to work. They were severely understaffed for the day. Not a single driver was forced in, other than casuals.

Black Friday is a paid holiday. What are they going to do, not pay you your holiday pay?

Jackburton

Gone Fish'n
I won't be forced to work that Saturday. I'll be fishing, :censored2:ing my woman, and smoking some buds. It's nice not working for UPS anymore! It's even better having a life and hitting happy hours and other cool functions with regular people
Cool, good luck where ever you end up, maybe they'll have a forum you can post in.

McGee

I won't be forced to work that Saturday. I'll be fishing, :censored2:ing my woman, and smoking some buds. It's nice not working for UPS anymore! It's even better having a life and hitting happy hours and other cool functions with regular people
That was quick!