Being harassed by my supervisor

Jkloc420

Do you need an air compressor or tire gauge
Sleep with his wife.
golden-oak-varathane-interior-stain-266160-64_400_compressed.jpg

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
I'm with some of the others, if you have been here 21 years??? Kind of hard to fly under the radar that long.

So help us out. If you want definitive help from this clan of clowns on BC you are gonna need to tell us what is the issue?

ps: the use of the the "clan of clowns" comment was used as a term of endearment and not as a disparaging remark against the larger clown community which I hold in great esteem.
View attachment 126781

HEFFERNAN

Huge Member
Is there a number I can call for help I’m being harassed at work by my supervisor I have been there for 21 years and the stress is starting to get to me he has his favorites I’ve tried talking to my union steward about the situation but they just don’t listen any advice would help thanks

That's some pretty damn thin skin for 21 years in the trenches !!!!!
You should have entered Johnny Bench catcher mitt territory by now !!!

imgE.jpg

watdaflock?

Is there a number I can call for help I’m being harassed at work by my supervisor I have been there for 21 years and the stress is starting to get to me he has his favorites I’ve tried talking to my union steward about the situation but they just don’t listen any advice would help thanks
Being 21 years seniority, obviously you're way overpaid for the amount of work actually being done. How close are you to retirement? If you irk off the union thugs too much, UPS management will soon find a "valid" reason to fire you.

Integrity

Binge Poster
How is your supervisor harassing you?
I

Tony Q

Just file a grievance. Leaving a paper trail is the best way to make a statement.