Being Labeled a TDU Supporter...

Superteeth2478

This is concerning for me as a steward spreading a "no" vote in a local that supports Hoffa. I think it's absurd that if someone doesn't agree with things that Hoffa and his leadership has done that they immediately get branded a braindead TDU or Teamsters United supporter. This political bull:censored2: simply creates factions in the IBT and weakens the Teamsters as a whole, and goes against the idea of a brotherhood.

But at the end of the day, I couldn't give a :censored2: about the politics. I tell people to vote no because we can do a lot better than this proposal. I tell people to vote no because if we vote this contract in, it is a slippery slope that will weaken the union further in the future. I'll keep spreading the "no" vote regardless of the consequences until the contract is changed for the better, and is in line with what it should be.

I don't affiliate with any of the political factions of the IBT. I can say this with complete honesty: :censored2: Hoffa, :censored2: Zuckerman, :censored2: O'Brien, :censored2: Taylor, :censored2: the Old Guard, :censored2: TDU, :censored2: Teamsters United, :censored2: them all! I stand behind what I believe is best for the membership. If more of the leadership in the union (and the members themselves) had this mindset, the union would be far more powerful than it is right now! At the end of the day, we're all still supposed to be brothers and sisters fighting for a common cause! Hopefully this will open some eyes...

Staydryitsraining

This is concerning for me as a steward spreading a "no" vote in a local that supports Hoffa. I think it's absurd that if someone doesn't agree with things that Hoffa and his leadership has done that they immediately get branded a braindead TDU or Teamsters United supporter. This political bull:censored2: simply creates factions in the IBT and weakens the Teamsters as a whole, and goes against the idea of a brotherhood.

But at the end of the day, I couldn't give a :censored2: about the politics. I tell people to vote no because we can do a lot better than this proposal. I tell people to vote no because if we vote this contract in, it is a slippery slope that will weaken the union further in the future. I'll keep spreading the "no" vote regardless of the consequences until the contract is changed for the better, and is in line with what it should be.

I don't affiliate with any of the political factions of the IBT. I can say this with complete honesty: :censored2: Hoffa, :censored2: Zuckerman, :censored2: O'Brien, :censored2: Taylor, :censored2: the Old Guard, :censored2: TDU, :censored2: Teamsters United, :censored2: them all! I stand behind what I believe is best for the membership. If more of the leadership in the union (and the members themselves) had this mindset, the union would be far more powerful than it is right now! At the end of the day, we're all still supposed to be brothers and sisters fighting for a common cause! Hopefully this will open some eyes...
Where the hell are you? Who supports him?

wide load

Starting wage is a waste of time.

I’m a huge anti TDU advocate. However, you basically said FU to everyone. First you need to make a choice. Union or no union. If you care about the membership then I suspect you choose union. That being said, eventually you will have to support a cause or in my case, I support a person. I’ve supported Hoffa since 98. But over the last couple of years including stuff that financially affected me and my friend that I’d rather not get into and especially the issue with Sean being thrown off as chief negotiator, I did change my mind of who I support. And if I’m labeled as TDU for my support of Sean, then I can honestly label the person labeling me a :censored2:.

BigUnionGuy

Got the T-Shirt
This wonderful agreement is for all you Hoffa supporters....you should be proud of what you accomplished...you made the bed and now we all must lie in it...

You do realize it's a tentative agreement, not ratified by the membership yet ?

And the supplements, plus Local Riders aren't finished.

When the final offer is presented and explained;

Then is the time for consideration.

Not before.

-Bug-

* It amazes me.... how all of the sudden.... there are all these "contract experts" *

Big Arrow Down...D

Leave the gun,take the cannoli
You do realize it's a tentative agreement, not ratified by the membership yet ?

And the supplements, plus Local Riders aren't finished.

When the final offer is presented and explained;

Then is the time for consideration.

Not before.

-Bug-

* It amazes me.... how all of the sudden.... there are all these "contract experts" *
I’m no expert....but look at what was put in front of us...that’s what I’m saying.

BigUnionGuy

Got the T-Shirt
I did change my mind of who I support. And if I’m labeled as TDU for my support of Sean, then I can honestly label the person labeling me a :censored2:.

You're not TDU.

Sean.... is not TDU.

Fred.... is not TDU.

He is a politician that was denied consideration to replace Walt L on the executive board.

Now, he has an axe to grind for his "perceived" sense of disrespect.

I’m no expert....but look at what was put in front of us...that’s what I’m saying.

I need some clarification on a few things.

Think it through.

-Bug-

542thruNthru

You keep your fagaly California sentence structure out of my posts pal

tumblr_static_tumblr_static_jxqd2te2mlss4ok8400w8sg0_640.gif