Being sick

box_beeyotch

I'm just curious, what's the policy regarding a supervisor telling you to come into work anyway when you have been puking all night and can barely stand up?

jumpman23

Oh Yeah
I'm just curious, what's the policy regarding a supervisor telling you to come into work anyway when you have been puking all night and can barely stand up?
The policy is tell him your not coming in and tell him to LICK YOUR BALLS and youll see him tomorrow and hang up on him lol. No explanations your taking a sick day and you will be in for your shift tomorrow.

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.
The policy is tell him your not coming in and tell him to LICK YOUR BALLS and youll see him tomorrow and hang up on him lol. No explanations your taking a sick day and you will be in for your shift tomorrow.
Well I probably wouldn't say "lick my balls".

More like "this is bs688 I don't feel well and won't be there today." Click

greengrenades

To be the man, you gotta beat the man.
You call and say "I'm sick, I'm not coming in.". Then you hang up. Don't ask off, tell them you aren't coming in. If you are sick you are sick, screw em.

UnconTROLLed

perfection
No need to tell anyone why you are out, just call and say you aren't coming in. UPS management wants to control and micromanage everything, no need to give them more to grab onto.

bleedinbrown58

That’s Craptacular
Go to work,puke on the belt. trust me on this; you WILL be sent home :teethy:
friend that...drive all the way to work to be sent home? Maybe if I were new. I like that we don't have to talk to a real person to call off....just leave a message at the tone....lol

Last edited:

Mugarolla

Light 'em up!
Just tell him that you will be in tomorrow unless he hears from you an hour before your start time. You are allowed 5 occurrences in a 9 month period before they can even talk to you about attendance. 6 occurrences before they can issue a warning letter. (As long as you got a verbal warning at 5.) If they forgot to give the verbal at 5, then they cannot give a warning letter at 6.

They can ask you to come in, but how can they force you to come in? It is your choice. They may threaten disciplinary action, but if you do not have an attendance problem, don't worry about it. They may even get pissed at you and overly supervise you for a while, but they will get tired of that and eventually leave you alone.