• Undecided, openminded about them

Votes: 6 31.6%
  • No way, Jose !

Votes: 3 15.8%

• Total voters

klein

Für Meno :)
I been watching the show "UFO hunters".
And just yesterday this video of a UFO sighting in China was taken.

The 5 lights on the saucer can be really well seen.
The same ones that so many eye-witnesses always describe.

What's your thought.

Click here for the amazing chinese UFO video.

Jones

fILE A GRIEVE!
Staff member
I put undecided. I've never seen/heard of any credible evidence (including that video), but I accept the possibility there is other life in the universe.

Jones

fILE A GRIEVE!
Staff member
Some years ago a gym out in California put up a big billboard advertisement that said "When they come, they'll eat the fat ones first!"

klein

I put undecided. I've never seen/heard of any credible evidence (including that video), but I accept the possibility there is other life in the universe.

That video above is pretty good evidence, I think.
And, I'm wondering, if I shot a simular video the same skepticism would exist, even though I would know it's 100% real !

Jones

fILE A GRIEVE!
Staff member
Extraordinary claims demand extraordinary evidence. To me that video looks suspiciously edited....

P

pickup

Indeed, I believe in UFOs, as in Unidentified Fliing Objects! I believe there have been manie fliing objects in the skie that has not have been identified bi the person viewing said object.

Next question.

I am starting to post like a cross between klein and rocketman

klein

as well as Unsolicited
Uninvited
Unwanted Foreign Opinions

That's the problem with Americans.
They don't want to hear or listen how foreign countries are doing well, and how they did it.
Like Canada and it's emerging productivity and low debt.
Or how Germany (a country smaller then Texas) was the largest exporter of the world, until China took that spot over this year.
And believe me or not, google it - Germany has the highest wage cost on the planet, and yet still the major exporter of the world !

Stick with your olden conservative ways. All the other countries won't. And it has it's reasons.
Just in the last 40 years here in Canada:
- Changed over to metric (Ireland did it last year).
- Implemented Government Healthcare
- Free trade agreements with not just Nafta, but many other countries
- Save money by having $1 and $2 coins, and as of next year paperbills will be made out of plastic.
- Got rid of manufacturing tax, and replaced it with GST tax (vat tax)
- privitization of post office branches and delivery services

and many more items.
This country changes every 5 to 10 years... just like computer software needs to be updated.
And that's what differs us from you americans.