Ben Carson

moreluck

golden ticket member
I like the things he had to say. He is nice like Mitt was nice. I don't know if he can survive the fighting that happens in a campaign. He seems to be lacking a meanness factor.
I'd vote for him.
There's more people to hop on the wagon though. See what that brings.

brett636

Atleast we have two doctors in the running for POTUS. Having someone who has experience within our healthcare system will be key in eliminating Obamacare. With that being said I have a fear Ben Carson will suffer the same fate as Herman Cain. Its a democrat nightmare to have an intelligent, successful conservative black man in the race that something must be done to keep the black vote from switching parties.

moreluck

golden ticket member
Atleast we have two doctors in the running for POTUS. Having someone who has experience within our healthcare system will be key in eliminating Obamacare. With that being said I have a fear Ben Carson will suffer the same fate as Herman Cain. Its a democrat nightmare to have an intelligent, successful conservative black man in the race that something must be done to keep the black vote from switching parties.
With Harry Reid's lies exposed and his flippant remark..."he didn't win, did he?" maybe lies about the candidates will be 'checked out' before they are believed.

brett636

With Harry Reid's lies exposed and his flippant remark..."he didn't win, did he?" maybe lies about the candidates will be 'checked out' before they are believed.

I hope you are right, but the allegations against Herman Cain were virtually unprovable. Just the claim of a few women who may or may not have been getting paid to say those things destroyed his bid for the Presidency. I would watch for something similar to happen to Ben Carson although I sincerely hope that isn't the case.

The Other Side

Well-Known Troll
Troll
I hope you are right, but the allegations against Herman Cain were virtually unprovable. Just the claim of a few women who may or may not have been getting paid to say those things destroyed his bid for the Presidency. I would watch for something similar to happen to Ben Carson although I sincerely hope that isn't the case.

Ben Carson has already been destroyed, but not by liberals, but BEN CARSON himself.

He will have the same political power as a used battery.

I for one, will be glad when he is left in serious debt in the millions from a failed run for the office. When someone like Carson can be talked into a nonsensical run for political office, then they should feel like a used rag when its over.

Like every other right wing wacko who ran for office and racked up debt, Ben Carson is going to have to find out the hard way that he wasted his time. The right wing majority hates blacks and will never elect one.

TOS.

The Other Side

Well-Known Troll
Troll
ToS says that Ben Carson has destroyed himself.....no elaboration on that. Just believe it is so because TOS said it.

Vote for him.. I dare you.

TOS.

Jones

fILE A GRIEVE!
Staff member
Democrats are worried about Bush, Rubio and possibly Walker. If Carson somehow got the nomination you'd see Hillary dance a little jig for joy but I don't see it happening, he's a gifted a doctor but he's no politician.

brett636

ToS says that Ben Carson has destroyed himself.....no elaboration on that. Just believe it is so because TOS said it.

Exactly, criticizing those who you will never even consider voting for is a wasted effort. This is why you don't see me criticizing Hillary Clinton or Bernie Sanders because in this primary season I don't have a dog in that fight. When the race for the general election takes off then its a different story.

brett636

Democrats are worried about Bush, Rubio and possibly Walker. If Carson somehow got the nomination you'd see Hillary dance a little jig for joy but I don't see it happening, he's a gifted a doctor but he's no politician.

I think the democrats would like nothing more than for Jeb Bush to get the nomination. Having a republican candidate who is much like the democrat seems to work in the democrat's favor.

The Other Side

Well-Known Troll
Troll
I think the democrats would like nothing more than for Jeb Bush to get the nomination. Having a republican candidate who is much like the democrat seems to work in the democrat's favor.

Honestly, it matters not who the republicans put up against hillary.

They ALL lose hands down.

The only difference will be the margin of victory. Does she beat them by 10 points? 20 points? 30 points? 40 points?

The GOP has NOBODY to capture anyone but the polarized segments of the right wing.

No democrat in their right mind would vote for a republican.

TOS.

MAKAVELI

I'm actually rooting for Ben just to spite the racist right wing nut jobs. But we all know the good ol boys of the GOP will never let that happen.

brett636

I'm actually rooting for Ben just to spite the racist right wing nut jobs. But we all know the good ol boys of the GOP will never let that happen.

I don't think we all know anything about how this primary season will play out. I am just as happy with a Ben Carson nomination as I am with Ted Cruz, Marco Rubio, Scott Walker, and Rand Paul. Its refreshing to see a primary season where the RINO's don't outnumber the conservatives. Its long overdue to have a truly conservative President.

oldngray

nowhere special
If that's the case is time to put up or shut up and we shall see.;)

It is the left who makes everything about race. People didn't vote against Obama because he was black but because of his policies. Conversely, he did get almost unanimous support from blacks due to his color. Which is more racist?

MAKAVELI

It is the left who makes everything about race. People didn't vote against Obama because he was black but because of his policies. Conversely, he did get almost unanimous support from blacks due to his color. Which is more racist?
Sounds like you are conceding that Carson doesn't have a chance to win the Republican nomination.;)