Ben & Jerry's creates Colin Kaepernick-inspired ice cream flavor

Old Man Jingles

Rat out of a cage
otherwise you are a coward and have little to no character.

thats the alternative.
That's so stupid Donald ... but it is you!

1607809340788.png

refineryworker05

I guess if Gwyneth can market a vagina scented candle, B&J can market a pusillanimous flavored ice cream.
Remember this is what conservatives/republicans want to discuss. They love to get upset about phony culture war bs. It's all they have to offer the public. They are still pretending to be upset about Kapernick for peacefully protesting police violence against black Americans. Weirdos.

rickyb

That's what happens when you prove yourself an idiot to everyone.
his legacy is amazing. everyone knows about him whether they love him or not.

what happened to america is ppl thought greed is good and went for consumerism instead of doing something good for the world.

rickyb

More like, for those people who are at peace with themselves.

I feel sorry for addict-brained people like you! SMH
they have no awareness and are stupid in the sense they cant figure out how to make money and do something good for the world. they feel they have to choose 1 or the other.

baklava

I don’t work at UPS anymore.
he spoke out way before it was popular and the league wouldnt hire him after.
In San Francisco, he had the support of the team’s ownership, his teammates, and (mostly) the fanbase.

Kap opted out of his contract and chose free agency rather than remain a 49er.

The league obviously blackballed him after that, but it’s not like the protests directly lead to his release or that he was threatened with any discipline if he continued to do it. The Bay Area is the softest landing spot in the nation for this type of protest. It’s not like he did it in Texas.

rickyb

In San Francisco, he had the support of the team’s ownership, his teammates, and (mostly) the fanbase.

Kap opted out of his contract and chose free agency rather than remain a 49er.

The league obviously blackballed him after that, but it’s not like the protests directly lead to his release or that he was threatened with any discipline if he continued to do it. The Bay Area is the softest landing spot in the nation for this type of protest. It’s not like he did it in Texas.
i agree w/ u the league blackballed him and SF was the best place for that kind of politics.