Benefits eligibility after different classifications

i work in the Chesapeake district (Philadelphia area). When am I eligable for benefits? I was a casual package driver working about 50 hours a week November and december of 2018. I was let go in January 2019. Rehired on preload late February of 2019 working about 25 hours a week. On May 9th I switched classification to combo air/inside and now work 35-40 hours a week. 2 questions. How does all this movement of classification affect benefits eligibility, as far as time until I’m eligable? Also, am I considered full time? And/or will I get full time benefits?
Thanx

542thruNthru

9 months from Feb 2019.
Screenshot_20190517-155931_Adobe Acrobat.jpg

Lakers2020

Hello I’m new this forum and recently had an interview for package Delivery Driver in my area. Passed interview, road test, waiting on background check now. When I initially applied it was for temporary-seasonal driver. Now when I look at my application it now says Casual package driver. Can someone please elaborate? I’m confused on the clarifications

Sweeper

Where’s the broom?
Hello I’m new this forum and recently had an interview for package Delivery Driver in my area. Passed interview, road test, waiting on background check now. When I initially applied it was for temporary-seasonal driver. Now when I look at my application it now says Casual package driver. Can someone please elaborate? I’m confused on the clarifications
Here a seasonal temporary driver and a casual driver are the same thing. At least they were before 22.4 drivers. Different parts of the country/world are different though. Are you currently a part time employee or are you being hired off the street? Without disclosing your specific area. Do you know what teamster supplement/rider your area is covered under?