TheKid99

Guaranteed 17.5 hours pay
Handler pay was decent 13.80/hr
Loading cans
Sprinters with A/C
I loved my FedEx jacket
Cookouts every month all you can eat.
Benefits after 90 days

At UPS... I literally have nothing to say besides I have the chance to drive in August-September... a chance to be hired off the street but I still have to wait a year for benefits.. I guess a union is a plus.

And that I received a delicious sandwich today for being safety free last month.

DRAisawesome

Well starting pay is decent. But no wage progression. Come on guy. Look at the health benefits. Are they even benefits? Get obamacare for a year. The life/ if you need money will be better at ups for a long time. No questions asked.

TheKid99

Well starting pay is decent. But no wage progression. Come on guy. Look at the health benefits. Are they even benefits? Get obamacare for a year. The life/ if you need money will be better at ups for a long time. No questions asked.

You would think we would get benefits after 90 days with all the money we are making

1 year... that is absurd.. this is the first time I've heard a company done this.

Luckily for me I'm on my mom's medical

I have no dental or vision

They care about safety so much but no benefits after a year that is hysterical.

When I drive ill buy my own dental & vision.

MAKAVELI

You would think we would get benefits after 90 days with all the money we are making

1 year... that is absurd.. this is the first time I've heard a company done this.

Don't look at the short-term. After that 1 year wait you won't have a premium to pay like FedEx. And once you make full time you have a 4 year progression to a top pay of $36+ an hour. That starting wage at FedEx will essentially be your wage at FedEx for the next 20 years+. There is no progression at FedEx. You also have a very good pension plan at UPS. At FedEx, your 401k is your pension along with the porta potty plan, which doesn't amount to much. It's all a matter of perspective bro. So take it from people that have that perspective, you are much better off in the long run at UPS.

MrFedEx

Engorged Member
Guaranteed 17.5 hours pay
Handler pay was decent 13.80/hr
Loading cans
Sprinters with A/C
I loved my FedEx jacket
Cookouts every month all you can eat.
Benefits after 90 days

At UPS... I literally have nothing to say besides I have the chance to drive in August-September... a chance to be hired off the street but I still have to wait a year for benefits.. I guess a union is a plus.

And that I received a delicious sandwich today for being safety free last month.

You're kidding, right? UPS pay will be around $37 per hour at the end of this contract. Oh, and how about their medical and pension plans. I'm glad you loved your FedEx jacket....I give my old ones to the homeless to spread Fred's love. Get a clue.

Indecisi0n

Yea who wants to wait a year for a 90K job a year with free benefits that are better than government jobs, 401K , pension and union protection? You're too smart to work here.