Benefits suspended questions

Number-Nine

I've heard/read that you need one punch per week to retain your benefits. I've read this varies depending what part of the country you're in (?). I work in NY.

I worked on the inside for 4.5 years and during peak was a driver. For the passed week and a half I haven't been working. They keep saying they need me but not at the moment, so I'm going to request them to let me work on the inside again.

I could go for a check up since I have free time (its been a long while) but i assume I have no coverage. Is there a way to find out?

Mugarolla

Light 'em up!
I've heard/read that you need one punch per week to retain your benefits. I've read this varies depending what part of the country you're in (?). I work in NY.

I worked on the inside for 4.5 years and during peak was a driver. For the passed week and a half I haven't been working. They keep saying they need me but not at the moment, so I'm going to request them to let me work on the inside again.

I could go for a check up since I have free time (its been a long while) but i assume I have no coverage. Is there a way to find out?

Read your Summary Plan Description for your healthcare plan.

I am under Teamcare and it specifies in the SPD.

Teamcare Summary Plan Description.jpg