Bengazi hearings, part deux, the sham, hosted by the republicans..

The Other Side

Well-Known Troll
Troll
Once again, a hearing HYPED for weeks, with GOP lawmakers coming on fox news throwing out allegation after allegation against Mike Morell, came and went with a giant THUD!

In what amounts to another giant waste of taxpayer money, the GOP call for another hearing that at the end of the day PROVED NOTHING.

http://news.yahoo.com/house-panel-gets-benghazi-hearing-few-answers-183455860--politics.html

This country is SICK and TIRED of the republicans trying to politicize everything that happens in the world.

All the tough talk from lawmakers, all the nonsense they speak on fox news and yet, just like BUSH jr, "NOTHING ACCOMPLISHED"

What a waste of time , effort and energy.

TOS.

realbrown1

Annoy a liberal today. Hit them with facts.
Once again, a hearing HYPED for weeks, with GOP lawmakers coming on fox news throwing out allegation after allegation against Mike Morell, came and went with a giant THUD!

In what amounts to another giant waste of taxpayer money, the GOP call for another hearing that at the end of the day PROVED NOTHING.

http://news.yahoo.com/house-panel-gets-benghazi-hearing-few-answers-183455860--politics.html

This country is SICK and TIRED of the republicans trying to politicize everything that happens in the world.

All the tough talk from lawmakers, all the nonsense they speak on fox news and yet, just like BUSH jr, "NOTHING ACCOMPLISHED"

What a waste of time , effort and energy.

TOS.

Maybe these hearings don't go anywhere is that the witnesses who tend to be democrats plead the 5th or can't seem to remember anything.

Bengazi was a major friend-UP. People died because of it. Let's get to the truth, what ever that is, and be done with it.

Until then, let the process work. And hearings are part of the process.

Funny how TOS can speak for the WHOLE COUNTRY. Maybe ALL hearings should be done behind close doors. But we do have a post without name calling, I guess that's progress.

728ups

All Trash No Trailer
I find it quite ironic the same people who are so up in arms over Benghazi seem too feel the Iraq war was justified,and that Dubya was a great president.

realbrown1

I find it quite ironic the same people who are so up in arms over Benghazi seem too feel the Iraq war was justified,and that Dubya was a great president.

What criminal charges were brought up about the decision to invade Iraq?

No weapons of mass destruction?
Saddam had them at one time. Chemical weapons he used on the Kurds.

Besides, Saddam was a madman.

What else?

728ups

All Trash No Trailer

No weapons of mass destruction?
Saddam had them at one time. Chemical weapons he used on the Kurds.

Besides, Saddam was a madman.

What else?
yep the soldiers just fell all over those danged Weapons of Mass Destruction,as they were laying around everywhere.oh yeah, i remember now: Dubya told us Iraq was involved in 9/11.........................so lets go invade a sovereign nation on a war based on lies and give em some freedom! MURICA!

Dubya is a madman, he invaded a nation unprovoked and many innocent Iraqi's died because they really werent fans of Freedom i'm glad noone invaded us because of the same fact.

moreluck

golden ticket member
The intelligence provided said one thing....the democrats believed the intelligence too. Different scenario...........you are comparing apples to spaceships.

728ups

All Trash No Trailer
no charges were brought up because the Coalition forces were teh victors.
Several Nazi Generals were hanged after WWII for war crimes including the invasion of Poland.
History is written by the victors,but it dosent mean it's true

728ups

All Trash No Trailer
death panel.jpg

realbrown1

yep the soldiers just fell all over those danged Weapons of Mass Destruction,as they were laying around everywhere.oh yeah, i remember now: Dubya told us Iraq was involved in 9/11.........................so lets go invade a sovereign nation on a war based on lies and give em some freedom! MURICA!

Dubya is a madman, he invaded a nation unprovoked and many innocent Iraqi's died because they really werent fans of Freedom i'm glad noone invaded us because of the same fact.

He had them at one point. He used them. Just because he managed to hide them, or gave them away, doesn't mean he never had them.

I tend to believe people have WMD's after they already used them.

realbrown1

no charges were brought up because the Coalition forces were teh victors.
Several Nazi Generals were hanged after WWII for war crimes including the invasion of Poland.
History is written by the victors,but it dosent mean it's true

Invading Poland is not a war crime. They hung for what they did to Poland after they conquered it.

Next time, get it right.

realbrown1

I wonder where he got them from.....

Chemical weapons? I have no idea. They can not be that hard to make. Some countries had the technology to make chemical weapons in 1915 in world war 1.

Probably every country on the planet now can make some kind of chemical weapon. So he probably ordered his people to make it.

728ups

All Trash No Trailer
Invading Poland is not a war crime. They hung for what they did to Poland after they conquered it.

Next time, get it right.
i got it right bro,and i'll gladly give you free History and legal lessons.
Crimes Against Peace was one of the cornerstones of the Nuremberg Trials: A crime against peace, in international law, refers to "planning, preparation, initiation, or waging of wars of aggression, or a war in violation of international treaties, agreements or assurances, or participation in a common plan or conspiracy for the accomplishment of any of the foregoing".[1] This definition of crimes against peace was first incorporated into the Nuremberg Principles and later included in the United Nations Charter. This definition would play a part in defining aggression as a crime against peace. It can also refer to the core international crimes set out in Rome Statute of the International Criminal Court, (genocide, crimes against humanity, war crimes, and the crime of aggression) which adopted crimes negotiated previously in the Draft code of crimes against the peace and security of mankind.

The USA did the same against Iraq,and killed and murdered in the name of " Freedom"
Dubya et al should have also done the big shoe dance at the end of the rope,but again History is written by the Victors

728ups

All Trash No Trailer
He had them at one point. He used them. Just because he managed to hide them, or gave them away, doesn't mean he never had them.

I tend to believe people have WMD's after they already used them.

During the Iran Iraq War the furor over Saddam and WMD's was a bit........restrained shall we say?
rumsfeld-saddam.jpg

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
Chemical weapons? I have no idea. They can not be that hard to make. Some countries had the technology to make chemical weapons in 1915 in world war 1.

Probably every country on the planet now can make some kind of chemical weapon. So he probably ordered his people to make it.
You should look into Rumsfeld's time running a pharmaceutical company.

realbrown1

i got it right bro,and i'll gladly give you free History and legal lessons.
Crimes Against Peace was one of the cornerstones of the Nuremberg Trials: A crime against peace, in international law, refers to "planning, preparation, initiation, or waging of wars of aggression, or a war in violation of international treaties, agreements or assurances, or participation in a common plan or conspiracy for the accomplishment of any of the foregoing".[1] This definition of crimes against peace was first incorporated into the Nuremberg Principles and later included in the United Nations Charter. This definition would play a part in defining aggression as a crime against peace. It can also refer to the core international crimes set out in Rome Statute of the International Criminal Court, (genocide, crimes against humanity, war crimes, and the crime of aggression) which adopted crimes negotiated previously in the Draft code of crimes against the peace and security of mankind.

The USA did the same against Iraq,and killed and murdered in the name of " Freedom"
Dubya et al should have also done the big shoe dance at the end of the rope,but again History is written by the Victors

You do know that 2 countries invaded Poland, don't you? I didn't see anyone from the 2nd country to invade Poland on trial for war crimes.

Can you name the other country to invade Poland?
And that is a great definition of Crimes against Peace. Which Nazi was prosecuted for Crimes against Peace for invading Poland? Because Poland was invaded in 1939 and the trials did not start until about 1946, so most of the Nazis were dead by then from 6 years of constant war.