Berkeley Loons At It Again!

H

hseofpayne

Good to see the First Admendment in action before Newt Gingrich and his cohorts in the Republican party do away with it!

Peace:peaceful:

There will always be freedom of speech, what the loons on the left want is freedom from consequences( Dixie Chicks). Those ditzy chicks were allowed to say whatever they pleased, they just had to pay the price for their comments. And so it goes on down the line, the left wants sexual freedom and a convenient abortion to remove the consequences of their actions. They want the freedom to assemble and make asses of themselves but don't want to pay the consequences(Marines) to maintain that freedom! Thats enough for now, my blood pressure is soaring, one of the consequences of watching these morons "march"!

scratch

Least Best Moderator
Staff member
Good to see the First Admendment in action before Newt Gingrich and his cohorts in the Republican party do away with it!

Peace:peaceful:

Last time I checked, Newt is no longer in office. I would be more worried about the Democrat "Progressives" pushing to deny freedom of speech by trying to stop Talk Radio. They can't allow the public to know what they are up too.

Jones

fILE A GRIEVE!
Staff member
Heh, that looks like a rollicking good time they are having out there on the left coast, I wish we had some excitement like that here in northern VA. There is a recruiting station in the shopping center across the street, but it always looks pretty quiet when whenever I head over there to pick something up at Lowes. What can ya do?