Best Car Chase Scenes In Movie History

olroadbeech

Happy Verified UPSer
Watching Bullitt for the umpteenth time on Turner Classic Movies and the guy states this has the greatest car chase scene in movie history.

I have to disagree.

It was the Blues Brothers....

no really..The Seven Ups car chase scene was pretty good.
Or Ronin

What is your choice?

MyTripisCut

Never bought my own handtruck
Watching Bullitt for the umpteenth time on Turner Classic Movies and the guy states this has the greatest car chase scene in movie history.

I have to disagree.

It was the Blues Brothers....

no really..The Seven Ups car chase scene was pretty good.
Or Ronin

What is your choice?
All of Fast and Furious Tokyo Drift is amazing. Great scenes through out.

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
ezgif-4-b51459d4c9.gif

retiredTxfeeder

cap'n crunch
I remember seeing Bullitt at the drive-in. Some of you may not know what that is. I was in the back and all the people in front of me would hit their brakes during the chase. Not sure if they were driving the Charger or the mustang, tho.

olroadbeech

Happy Verified UPSer
I remember seeing Bullitt at the drive-in. Some of you may not know what that is. I was in the back and all the people in front of me would hit their brakes during the chase. Not sure if they were driving the Charger or the mustang, tho.
I remember all the arguments or which was the better car.
the Charger won that argument.

I remember going to the drive in. After a movie with chase scenes people would scream out of there.

DriverNerd

Anybody who doesn't think Ronin is the best has never seen Ronin.

Seriously it's my favorite, I think most would rate it in their top 5 if they've actually seen it. Bullitt is awesome considering the year it was filmed.

Also a fan of Bourne and his Mini, Cage in Gone in 60 seconds, and Baby Driver.

Last edited:

Sissy Brown Short Shorts

Probably my favorite as a kid was the car chase on the bridge in Bad Boys 2. Bad guys hijack a car carrier truck and push the cars off the truck at the cops chasing them. The follow up scene where the captain is chewing will smith out for all the damage is gold. Another good one that gets no credit is the opening chase scene in Quantum of Solace, not so great movie but great chase.