Best flashlight for peak nights?

Grey

The smaller cigar sized ones are bright enough and there's no place to store the huge mag-lights. Any suggestions? It gets dark so damn early I still have 60 stops after dark...

jumpman23

Oh Yeah
The smaller cigar sized ones are bright enough and there's no place to store the huge mag-lights. Any suggestions? It gets dark so damn early I still have 60 stops after dark...
Throw the big light in front of dash where the speednometer is, should be plenty of room up there.

I don't use flashlights but I've seen some flashlight hats at Home Depot that look pretty cool. My wife a couple years back bought me some kind of light that blinks to wear around my neck so I wouldn't get shot working in the dark. It was a good idea and I wore it for a while but left it in the truck and it got stolen.

Bubblehead

My Senior Picture
I don't use flashlights but I've seen some flashlight hats at Home Depot that look pretty cool. My wife a couple years back bought me some kind of light that blinks to wear around my neck so I wouldn't get shot working in the dark. It was a good idea and I wore it for a while but left it in the truck and it got stolen.
Is that what she told you?
Wouldn't that have made you an easier target?

DumbTruckDriver

Allergic to cardboard.
image.jpg

UPSjedi41

Black & Decker SL3WAKB LED Alkaline Spotlight. $20 on Amazon. 4 AA batteries lasted all winter. Fits perfectly in the large cup holder.

ihatewinter

I use a huge mag light and I can see house numbers from the street with it. I use a belt holder with it.

Brown_Star

Methods Man
I don't work off the clock and I don't spend my $$ to help ups get me off the clock faster!

If your management team doesn't provide you with a flash light you don't need it!

Work safe everyone!