Best gloves?

SnakePlissken

What are the best gloves you guys/gals are using that affords warmth/protection from the elements but still allows the functionality to use the DIAD board somewhat effectively?

cosmo1

Perhaps.
Staff member
You could use search and find out all the previous threads for gloves, but, I my opinion (and I'm sure you won't want to spend the cash) Foot Joy winter golf gloves rock.

Seriously.

Future

Victory Ride
:beersmiley::beersmiley::beersmiley::beersmiley::beersmiley::beersmiley::beersmiley::beersmiley::beersmiley::beersmiley:
You could use search and find out all the previous threads for gloves, but, I my opinion (and I'm sure you won't want to spend the cash) Foot Joy winter golf gloves rock.

Seriously.
Yes, i would always advise a answer to someone who says"I my Opinion" !!

oldngray

nowhere special
I usually wore gripper gloves. Cheap and replace when they wear out. There are many other choices but mostly needs to be a thinner glove.
0039066.jpg

MassWineGuy

Were you wearing those gloves when you said "thanks, but no thanks" to your sup on Thursday?

Yes I was. This particlar supe is one of the very few human beings in that position and understood that I might possibly have had something non-UPS to do after being written off by UPS the day before. Didn't seem to hurt me. I worked yesterday and go in Monday at 8:40. And what gloves do you wear?

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

Yes I was. This particlar supe is one of the very few human beings in that position and understood that I might possibly have had something non-UPS to do after being written off by UPS the day before. Didn't seem to hurt me. I worked yesterday and go in Monday at 8:40. And what gloves do you wear?

I don't---real men don't wear gloves.

MassWineGuy

I don't---real men don't wear gloves.

My sympathies that you're living a delusion about what defines a real man. Many of the full time UPS drivers I know must not be real men, either, since they wear gloves. I'm sure it's much better to go through the winter with cracked, bleeding fingers. What was I thinking when I bought those danged gloves?!

Cementups

Box Monkey
i get about 2-3 months out of a pair of Ironclad Box Handler gloves. I buy 3 pair to get me through the winter. I can use the DIAD, reach into my pockets and still pretty comfortable. They aren't "warm" gloves but they certainly keep your hands from getting cold. Been wearing them for about 8 years or so.

bleedinbrown58

That’s Craptacular
My sympathies that you're living a delusion about what defines a real man. Many of the full time UPS drivers I know must not be real men, either, since they wear gloves. I'm sure it's much better to go through the winter with cracked, bleeding fingers. What was I thinking when I bought those danged gloves?!
I wear gloves when it's cold out but not at work. The combo of cold weather and ups grime and dirt dry my hands out....and my fingers crack. Solution....crazy glue. Couldn't make it through peak without it....unless you like to be in pain everytime you lift a box.

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
I like the Wells Lamont Handy Andy gloves. Walmart used to carry them but don't now. There like $17 for 12- internet. They are thicker than the brown gloves and they do a nice job of keeping the hands warm and clean.

A side benefit, the yellow color ticks some management members off!