Best hub/center to work for in the Denver area?

21boxer

Hello I've worked for UPS for about three years, I work pt in the hub for 3 years and I'm an RTD.

Over this summer the only family I had, my mother, passed away, my (ex)girlfriend of 3 years cheated on me and dumped me, and on top of all of that I live in a :censored2:ty southern town that I hate. I would like too move to Boulder Colorado and eventually take some classes.

I figure I could easily get a job at any UPS hub. I know I would lose my seniority, vacation time, etc but I don't care and I really don't care to make a career out of this job anyways and if i changed my mind I'm in my early 20s so it wouldn't be too bad starting over after 3 years.

Anyways back to the question.. anyone work in any hubs or centers around the Denver area? Any that you would reccomend over others?

J92

What's a RTD? Sorry, no clue on Denver, CO. I'd try to leverage for the next rank up if you could when you make that move.

burrheadd

KING Of GIFS
Hello I've worked for UPS for about three years, I work pt in the hub for 3 years and I'm an RTD.

Over this summer the only family I had, my mother, passed away, my (ex)girlfriend of 3 years cheated on me and dumped me, and on top of all of that I live in a :censored2:ty southern town that I hate. I would like too move to Boulder Colorado and eventually take some classes.

I figure I could easily get a job at any UPS hub. I know I would lose my seniority, vacation time, etc but I don't care and I really don't care to make a career out of this job anyways and if i changed my mind I'm in my early 20s so it wouldn't be too bad starting over after 3 years.

Anyways back to the question.. anyone work in any hubs or centers around the Denver area? Any that you would reccomend over others?

Lots of yuppies in Boulder

They do have good weed up that way. So they have that going for them

watdaflock?

Unless UPS union employee is the long term plan for a career, become a PT Sup. If you're taking college classes and wanting the opportunity to advance yourself, being a PT sup at UPS looks good on a resume.

21boxer

Unless UPS union employee is the long term plan for a career, become a PT Sup. If you're taking college classes and wanting the opportunity to advance yourself, being a PT sup at UPS looks good on a resume.

That's terrible advice Man I've worked for ups for three years no way in hell im becoming a pt sup And if school or a different career doesn't work out I'd like to still have that full time ups job available.

21boxer

Lots of yuppies in Boulder

They do have good weed up that way. So they have that going for them
Where I live now is like 70 percent ghetto gangbanger type folks and the other 30 percent is super white trash redneck.... let's just say the yuppie crowd might be a good change of pace for me

Brown Biscuit

Blind every day
RTD is the local bus/public transportation company in Denver as well. I'm based in the area. The main hub is in Commerce City and there are a couple smaller ones in Glendale and in DTC but I don't know about boulder or Co Springs. I'd shoot for the Commerce City hub, lots of people retiring and plenty of room to move up. I was able to go driving FT after 1 year!

Hellobrown2000

RTD is the local bus/public transportation company in Denver as well. I'm based in the area. The main hub is in Commerce City and there are a couple smaller ones in Glendale and in DTC but I don't know about boulder or Co Springs. I'd shoot for the Commerce City hub, lots of people retiring and plenty of room to move up. I was able to go driving FT after 1 year!
I thought guys were going in 6 months now?

rod

Retired 22 years

Damn---you should write a sad country song.

rocket man

The correct answer to your question. Is every single Hub in the system is the best place to work that if you don't like it go to FedEx