best kicks for your feet

brown bomber

brown bomber
I'm retired, and I currently have both Danner and Timberland boots that are each 7+yrs. old. The timberlands are a low-cut boot with very little insulation (waterproof). The Danners are well insulated and waterproof. I rarely wore the Danner boots when working at UPS...they made my feet sweat. I always carried both pairs w/ me when working during the winter

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

I'm retired, and I currently have both Danner and Timberland boots that are each 7+yrs. old. The timberlands are a low-cut boot with very little insulation (waterproof). The Danners are well insulated and waterproof. I rarely wore the Danner boots when working at UPS...they made my feet sweat. I always carried both pairs w/ me when working during the winter

I have noticed that the quality on the Timberlands has gone down significantly over the past few years. I ordered a new pair in October and had to order another in December when one of the eyelets fell out. They don't wear nearly as well as they used to.

brown bomber

brown bomber
I also have a pair of Dunham boots (lowcut). This pair is actually made in the USA. I bought them because they came in X-Wide width. The pair I have was manufactured in Massachusetts,..I bought them many yrs. ago, they're holding up quite well

scooby0048

This page left intentionally blank
Instead of getting your husband boots, you should give him the gift of using the search function. This subject has only been discussed a million times.

dookie stain

Cornfed whiteboy
ImageUploadedByBrownCafe1482249069.642939.jpg