Best large durable cooler for package car drivers?

buck2000

I had a large igloo cooler bag and the zipper and "spoke" of the zipper broke off after a few months... I was not rough with the zipper either.

Overpaid Union Thug

I had a large igloo cooler bag and the zipper and "spoke" of the zipper broke off after a few months... I was not rough with the zipper either.
Buy a regular cooler instead of a bag. I have an old and cheap Coleman. I've had it for over 10 years. Don't waste money on a Yeti, Rtic, etc. We are UPS drivers that have access to ice. Most of us for free. We aren't deep sea fishing or camping for many days without access to ice. LOL

scratch

Least Best Moderator
Staff member
My center manager raffled off two Yeti coolers and a 50" smart tv for everybody that showed up to work today. I was wanting the cooler.

buck2000

I liked the bag since it had a second pocket where I could throw in tissue, batteries, gear, etc I didnt want getting wet. I am trying to keep it to one thing to carry if possible.

Buy a regular cooler instead of a bag. I have an old and cheap Coleman. I've had it for over 10 years. Don't waste money on a Yeti, Rtic, etc. We are UPS drivers that have access to ice. Most of us for free. We aren't deep sea fishing or camping for many days without access to ice. LOL

Ebags Crew cooler II.....not cheap but Excellent Bag...trust me...built like a fine swiss watch