Best like CEO's

bacha29

Glassdoor has released it's list of the 100 best liked CEO'.s Sorry to report that Fat Freddy did not make the list. I think that's outrageous! There has to be a mistake!

Oldfart

Glassdoor has released it's list of the 100 best liked CEO'.s Sorry to report that Fat Freddy did not make the list. I think that's outrageous! There has to be a mistake!
As bitter as you are. If your best friend was your CEO, he would soon be your EX best friend.

bacha29

As bitter as you are. If your best friend was your CEO, he would soon be your EX best friend.
I fully expected you to be the first to reply and in fact you were the one I had in mind when I posted the news. Anytime someone makes a less that flattering remark about old Fred you immediately launch into a personal attack. When it comes to the brainwashing job they did on you I'm quite certain that somewhere old Joe Goebbels is smiling with approval.

Oldfart

I fully expected you to be the first to reply and in fact you were the one I had in mind when I posted the news. Anytime someone makes a less that flattering remark about old Fred you immediately launch into a personal attack. When it comes to the brainwashing job they did on you I'm quite certain that somewhere old Joe Goebbels is smiling with approval.
Doesn't matter if Fred, Barksdale, Ken or your grand dad was CEO. You would still be bitter. That is my point. Miserables like you, tex and OP will never be happy. You should wake up tomorrow and be thankful you woke up and tell yourself you will have at least 1 positive thought. Give it a try. Might surprise you.

Last edited by a moderator:

bacha29

Doesn't matter if Fred, Barksdale, Ken or your grand dad was CEO. You would still be bitter. That is my point. Miserables like you, tex and OP will never be happy. You should wake up tomorrow and be thankful you woke up and tell yourself you will have at least 1 positive thought. Give it a try. Might surprise you.
I do in fact have that one positive thought because you gave it to me for which I'm thankful. All I have to do is to wake up every morning thinking about how badly brainwashed you are and be grateful for the fact that I never had to go to the Fedex Mind Control and Reeducation Academy because my god did they do a number on you.

Nolimitz

La Te Farking Do...

vantexan

Knowing you're older than me and still working makes me happy. There, I'm ready to face the day.

Oldfart

Knowing you're older than me and still working makes me happy. There, I'm ready to face the day.
Knowing that you are living 1000's of miles from your family because you can't afford to live in America, while bragging about being retired is pretty funny I don't care who you are.

Cactus

Just telling it like it is
Knowing that you are living 1000's of miles from your family because you can't afford to live in America, while bragging about being retired is pretty funny I don't care who you are.
It doesn’t make him half as miserable as it makes you. He lives abroad and it pisses you off. What a hoot!

vantexan

Na. Rather funny that he braggs about his quality of life while his family is nowhere close.
What quality of life? Have I ever said I live the life of luxury? The biggest perk is I eat out at least once a day eating very good food at cheap prices. I've seen some amazing scenery. Right now I'm on the west end of the Himalayas in a tent at a hostel with surprisingly good wifi. I walk 4 to 5 miles a day and between that and not eating so much processed food the weight has come off. I'm not driving Ferraris or being waited on at a resort. Just seeing some of the world while I can. My wife was certain I'd get killed and refused to come. She now wants to retire and join me but we've got to get a roof on the house first. And most likely I'm going back to work in the States. About 4.5 years of throwing my pension into savings will get our house paid for. We'll then rent it out for income and leave. You on the other hand seem afraid to cut the umbilical cord. You do ok at FedEx but for many of us it was working just to exist. You complain if we don't like that, and you complain if someone actually does something about it to make their life better. You complain, period.

bacha29

What quality of life? Have I ever said I live the life of luxury? The biggest perk is I eat out at least once a day eating very good food at cheap prices. I've seen some amazing scenery. Right now I'm on the west end of the Himalayas in a tent at a hostel with surprisingly good wifi. I walk 4 to 5 miles a day and between that and not eating so much processed food the weight has come off. I'm not driving Ferraris or being waited on at a resort. Just seeing some of the world while I can. My wife was certain I'd get killed and refused to come. She now wants to retire and join me but we've got to get a roof on the house first. And most likely I'm going back to work in the States. About 4.5 years of throwing my pension into savings will get our house paid for. We'll then rent it out for income and leave. You on the other hand seem afraid to cut the umbilical cord. You do ok at FedEx but for many of us it was working just to exist. You complain if we don't like that, and you complain if someone actually does something about it to make their life better. You complain, period.
Where are you man? India? Nepal? Tibet?

bacha29

Kyrgyzstan!
When you want to go someplace where nobody can find you you do indeed go someplace where nobody can find you. The volatility of that region would give anyone reason to think twice. But then again if you keep a low profile dress in native clothing and can stomach the food you might fit right in.

vantexan

When you want to go someplace where nobody can find you you do indeed go someplace where nobody can find you. The volatility of that region would give anyone reason to think twice. But then again if you keep a low profile dress in native clothing and can stomach the food you might fit right in.
The food is fantastic, the people are very nice and welcoming. I was walking down the street last week when some kind of formal gathering was letting out. About 100 nicely dressed women of all ages. A teenage girl ran over to me and stopped me, then called to her mother who came over and snapped a picture of her and her sister standing on either side of me. Then thanked me. Was weird and sweet at the same time. A couple days ago same girl stopped me and reminded me of who she was with the pic on her phone. Gave me a big smile and walked off. These are very hospitable people. They had some serious fighting between Kyrgyz and Uzbeks about 10 years ago. You'd never know it now. I was in the capital Bishkek last month which is over 900,000. Walked at all hours including 3 a.m.. Never felt threatened.

vantexan

Kyrgyzstan has the most liberal visa policy in the region. I can stay here as long as I want, just have to cross border every 60 days and return. There are some in Muslim attire but most people dress very western. Been told numerous times how much they like the U.S. and some have relatives in America. Highest mountain is over 24,400' but the country is more than 3/4 mountains. Have been to a couple of movies here in English and can get a pretty good Mexican burrito in Bishkek. Amazing place.