Best lotion for dry hands.

QualityLoads

First time poster, Reader since i worked as a seasonal driver helper in November 2013. I recently got re-hired as a preloader March 2014 and i'm 2 weeks away from gaining seniority.
I'm looking forward to a successful career with UPS.

Dry hands... I'm sure this is a problem many UPSers have run into. Myself being a man known for legendary soft hands by the local ladies, have been put under the spell of dry hands. Handling 1000+ packages leaves my hands black and dry by the time i clock out. For those who use lotion for dry hands from work (or whatever other endeavors your lotion helps you with). I need a good recommendation for hand/body lotion that will keep my hands nice and tender for the ladies.

Thank you guys for all the info that has helped me through the beginning of my UPS Career, i look forward to being a part of the BrownCafe Community.

oldngray

nowhere special
31Xhmx0uHnL.jpg

A lot of people use this.

Operational needs

Virescit Vulnere Virtus
First time poster, Reader since i worked as a seasonal driver helper in November 2013. I recently got re-hired as a preloader March 2014 and i'm 2 weeks away from gaining seniority.
I'm looking forward to a successful career with UPS.

Dry hands... I'm sure this is a problem many UPSers have run into. Myself being a man known for legendary soft hands by the local ladies, have been put under the spell of dry hands. Handling 1000+ packages leaves my hands black and dry by the time i clock out. For those who use lotion for dry hands from work (or whatever other endeavors your lotion helps you with). I need a good recommendation for hand/body lotion that will keep my hands nice and tender for the ladies.

Thank you guys for all the info that has helped me through the beginning of my UPS Career, i look forward to being a part of the BrownCafe Community.

Use gloves with rubber dots on the palm side. Save your hands. I use Vaseline Intensive Care, unscented in the white bottle. Always use lotion after washing your hands. In winter, I use regular Vaseline on my hands before going to sleep.

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.
Pretty much any hand lotion or cream used nightly will work fine but if u want the best try o'keeffe's working hands.

I prefer the women that like my rough working man hands. Personally if I shake a mans hands and they are softer than my wife's I automatically think a little less of him. Not saying its right just being honest.

Operational needs

Virescit Vulnere Virtus
Pretty much any hand lotion or cream used nightly will work fine but if u want the best try o'keeffe's working hands.

I prefer the women that like my rough working man hands. Personally if I shake a mans hands and they are softer than my wife's I automatically think a little less of him. Not saying its right just being honest.

As a woman, I agree with you to a point. Love manly working hands, but don't want sand paper. I too think less of a man with soft hands.

QualityLoads

I hear you on that one Brownslave688, I sometimes feel that way coming out of a handshake and the guy has unusually soft hands. Not sure if my hands are as soft as a women's, but i have gotten many compliments for soft and strong hands. I've been going to the gym for years without gloves and my hands have stayed relatively soft, except for some rough calluses that will never go away. Handling all these boxes early in the morning monday-friday will surely change the state of my hands.

Also ive never been a fan of gloves whether it be in the gym or while making food for an unsuspecting customer in my restaurant days. Something about gloves raises my body heat and throws off the way my natural grip feels. knowing myself, my gloves will probably smell within days due to my ease of breaking into an intense sweat.