Best package contents?!?

FilingBluesFL

How has @Indecisi0n not commented on this thread at all....

I always like the boxes that make noise, kids toys, cell phones, etc.

We had a leaker one morning, supervisor went to pick it up, and the box fell apart.

He was left with an arm full of dead cats that were preserved. Going to one of the colleges for training or dissection, or something.

rod

Retired 22 years
I had a Styrofoam container break open on me that was full of dead rattlesnakes that was going to a taxidermist. For a split second I thought they were alive because they were slinking down between the other boxes. Scared the bejezzes out of me.

Brown stains

I had a package that I put on the floor and I got a speed bump package went out of the car and I ran it over
I stoped got box to try and fix it..I could see a pink glow I the dark vibrator..I was like wtf it looked like a beavers tail..flat from running it over ..so I fixed the box and did a drop and run...dr. At front door

upschuck

I had a package that I put on the floor and I got a speed bump package went out of the car and I ran it over
I stoped got box to try and fix it..I could see a pink glow I the dark vibrator..I was like wtf it looked like a beavers tail..flat from running it over ..so I fixed the box and did a drop and run...dr. At front door
Did you check to see if it still worked?

Tired Driver

Sisyphus had it easy.
image.jpg

Waited for a signature but nobody answered the door. Was in an upscale neighborhood.

brostalss

I deliver fetal pigs and cats to the local school districts warehouse. They smell. Luckily none of them have opened in the truck yet.

'Lord Brown's bidding'

I deliver fetal pigs and cats to the local school districts warehouse. They smell. Luckily none of them have opened in the truck yet.

When I loaded/delivered the taxidermists' (they were a couple, family really, as the kids helped out) packages, there would often be antlers poking blood-ringed holes into the boxes.

However, the Keims (rhymes with, er, "rhymes") were really nice people, who tipped well - and not just during Christmas. Thus, the memories of dead animals in my truck are surprisingly fond ones.....somewhat.

'Lord Brown's bidding'

The potentially most lucrative package I ever came across was a metal drum inside a box...that some dude offered me $25k to find and deliver.

I originally thought the drum contained marijuanna...now I think it was something harder. The guy who made me the offer was Jamaican.

wayfair

swollen member
When I loaded/delivered the taxidermists' (they were a couple, family really, as the kids helped out) packages, there would often be antlers poking blood-ringed holes into the boxes.

There was a guy that I delivered to that worked with buffalo hide. The boxes were over 70 and bloody... I'd pull that sheet off my truck and told the guy that I couldn't deal with the smell or the mess... sorry... he'd bitch and tell me that other drivers delivered without problems and I'd tell him, "um no, I've been doing your area for a couple of years"

AKupser

Ice Queen (Elsa)
When we had bear and buffalo hides to ship out they had to be in the big blue drums so no biological s could leak out. A lot of hunters would get p/o'd because the drums wouldn't be big enough.