Best pen for Daily Logs

gatorkev85

Just got out of week 1 of feeder school and are struggling to get my logs perfect like they want them. What pen does everyone use to do these logs?

Yaba Daba Do

Donkey Punch Extraordinaire
whatever pen I happen to have on me that day. I have been on paper maybe three times in two and a half years so I don't really worry about it.

Yaba Daba Do

Donkey Punch Extraordinaire
I wish that was the case but all week I've been yelled at about the log not being perfect. And they gave us one that has to be given to corporate and they said it has to be perfect lines or its a fail.
Yeah they are anal about that. They took the one I did in class and said it was fine. About two weeks later they came to me and made me redo it three times to make sure it was perfect because they were having an audit in a couple days.

Mr. Sir

Box slinger
7C22A571-C23B-41E6-AAE2-AA7ED63246DC.jpeg

barnyard

KTM rider
I used a metal ruler and a drafting pen to get my log sheets perfect during training week. I had to do them at night, in the motel room. The one's I did in the feeder office were crumpled up and thrown away. My training supe said on the 2nd to the last day, "You will not fail for anything you do on road, you are doing very well. Your log sheets will be what fail you."
He looked me right in the eye and added, "There is no crying in feeders. Take it back to the hotel and bring it in the morning."

barnyard

KTM rider
The one.... the company provides.

I would have failed feeder school had a done that. Left smudges and the corners all had ink blobs. I had a couple of logs thrown away because the 90 degree corners had ink blobs. The drafting pen I used made smooth, clean lines and perfect corners.

BigUnionGuy

Got the T-Shirt
I would have failed feeder school had a done that. Left smudges and the corners all had ink blobs. I had a couple of logs thrown away because the 90 degree corners had ink blobs. The drafting pen I used made smooth, clean lines and perfect corners.

When I went to feeder training, they could have cared less about that.

My impression was they were more concerned if you could handle the equipment.