Best practice bonus...NOT

fedex_rtd

We are not getting a best practice bonus....we are not making out goals.

Too many wrong day lates. Why so many wrong day lates? When you have Friday freight sitting on the ground in Memphis because the planes are too small to handle the volume, that's why.

Hourly employees have done their job, but we have been let down again by the talking heads in Memphis AGAIN.

59 Dano

I just want to make friends!
When you have Friday freight sitting on the ground in Memphis because the planes are too small to handle the volume

January, 2014 -- The usual gang of idiots, paraphrased:

"All of our customers are so ticked off at our performance during peak. They'll stop shipping with us they're so mad. There won't be any volume."

MrFedEx

Engorged Member
January, 2014 -- The usual gang of idiots, paraphrased:

"All of our customers are so ticked off at our performance during peak. They'll stop shipping with us they're so mad. There won't be any volume."

Amazon backed away from their own statements. Good try at a deflection, but fedex_rtd has it right. How do we perform up to standard when our system can't move the freight? It wasn't our decision to eff-up the operation, but we are held accountable for it. There is P1 and F1 that sits on the ramp every day because there is no lift to move it. There is also a shortage of RTDs in some areas, so that adds to the problem. Like Cactus said, when does the bottom fall-out? We are just about there.

Last edited by a moderator:

59 Dano

I just want to make friends!
Amazon backed away from their own statements. Good try at a deflection, but fedex_rtd has it right. How do we perform up to standard when our system can't move the freight? It wasn't our decision to eff-up the operation, but we are held accountable for it. There is P1 and F1 that sits on the ramp every day because there is no lift to move it. There is also a shortage of RTDs in some areas, so that adds to the problem. Like Cactus said, when does the bottom fall-out? We are just about there.

LOL, you're a hoot! Whenever someone, anyone has a complaint about something they've seen, you'll chime right in with your "I see it all the time. It's a systemwide issue. It's really bad. It's terrible. It's the end of the world. My goodness, this is it. The system can't sustain itself much longer." Then a week later, you've forgotten about it and moved on to something else that is the new systemwide problem that's really bad, terrible, and is on the brink of bringing the whole operation down.

Last edited by a moderator:

Cactus

Just telling it like it is
I'm sure the executives will all get their bonuses even though the service totally sucks and the station goals are unrealistic.

Cactus

Just telling it like it is
Do you care if an executive gets a bonus? I don't.
Damn right I care.

Their stories about how Express is hurting and we all need to work harder is just their way of trying to get richer and richer while everybody else is supposed to do with less?