Best rain jacket for drivers.

upsmannc

Brown For Today
The so called UPS Rain jacket is not worth jack. It’s hardly water proof. So what’s the best waterproof rain jacket that I can order. Lightweight of course

Brown Wing

Sandbagger
Frogg toggs ultralight. Cheap, light, and packs down small. It'll tear if it catches on metal corners and what not but its not too fragile.

ManInBrown

I have a North Face rain jacket. Works great but it was $100 and like any rain jacket if it’s summer you’re going to sweat your balls off. When I was in package I didn’t care if it poured on summer days where it was above 85-90. Didn’t even wear a rain jacket.

MECH-lift

Union Brother ✊🧔 RPCD
The so called UPS Rain jacket is not worth jack. It’s hardly water proof. So what’s the best waterproof rain jacket that I can order. Lightweight of course
Quit being cheap and buy a can of waterproof spray if it bothers you that much. Peak is almost here please focus.

🧔✊

rod

Retired 22 years
If it rained too hard I just stopped and waited for it to blow over. If I felt motivated I might set a few dozen stops but usually I just listened to my radio and chilled. Rain coats were too hot to work in for any length of time.

MECH-lift

Union Brother ✊🧔 RPCD
If its raining. You will get wet.
1600905278115.png

Overpaid Union Thug

I’ve never had any issue with any UPS issued jackets. Not once has one soaked all the way through. I haven’t worn the big trench coat looking monster yet but my regular jacket has been completely soaked on the outside a few times but water never made it through.

The hats are my problem. I have a bunch of extra hats in my truck that I’ll swap out on a rainy day because those annoy the piss outta me when they get water logged and continuously drip off the bill.

JJinVA

Once youve been in the rain for 5 minutes, youre not gonna get "more wet". The new UPS rain jackets are lined with plastic so your def gonna sweat in them so you may as well get rained on. Either rain or sweat still gonna be soaked.

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.
Once youve been in the rain for 5 minutes, youre not gonna get "more wet". The new UPS rain jackets are lined with plastic so your def gonna sweat in them so you may as well get rained on. Either rain or sweat still gonna be soaked.
This has always been my thought process. I’d much rather be rain wet.

iruhnman630

It amazes me UPS has never struck a deal with one of the better manufacturers to make fully functional, high quality gear that is both comfortable, athletic, and actually works for a full day.

200,000 coats in UPS brown should be tempting for any manufacturer like North Face or Columbia