Best Run States Are Republican Controlled

realbrown1

Annoy a liberal today. Hit them with facts.
Like any sane person needed this study to know that Republicans are much better at running things than Democrats.

California (Democrat Governor) just lost 7500 jobs (Toyota) to Texas (Republican Governor).

Gov. Brown, when asked by a reporter about this, just shrugged his shoulders.

Too busy trying to raise taxes, ban guns and give more freebies to the illegal aliens to care.

moreluck

golden ticket member
Like any sane person needed this study to know that Republicans are much better at running things than Democrats.

California (Democrat Governor) just lost 7500 jobs (Toyota) to Texas (Republican Governor).

Too busy trying to raise taxes, ban guns and give more freebies to the illegal aliens to care.
You forgot the all important bullet train!!

Edd Orion

Not true... Look at Michigan, poisoning the people of flint

The state of montana isn't really much of a red state it's been fairly mixed. Has had a D. Governor since 2005. Seems to change every 12 years or so.

realbrown1

Annoy a liberal today. Hit them with facts.
Not true... Look at Michigan, poisoning the people of flint
A Republican Governor trying to fix years and years of Democrat controlled mess that is Michigan.

The citizens of Michigan are to blame for Michigan and Flint.

100 year old pipes, and you blame switching the water source?

You never see any infrastructure repairs, maintenance or improvements with Democratic Governors.

They would rather state money go to buy votes for Democrats, as in welfare programs that make life long Democrat voters and life long lazy government leeches.

rod

Retired 22 years

They are building their new World Headquarters in Plano Texas where my daughter lives. They also have 2 other MAJOR corporations moving there. That Dallas suburb (pop.200,000 now) is booming. It's a sellers market for sure.

Overpaid Union Thug

Liberal run states, cities, and towns are typically perfect examples of how liberalism is an ideology that's doomed/destined for failure. Old school Democrat agendas weren't so bad. But the people behind those ideas are virtually extinct or have joined the liberals under the assumption that they are the same. They are not.

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
Liberal run states, cities, and towns are typically perfect examples of how liberalism is an ideology that's doomed/destined for failure. Old school Democrat agendas weren't so bad. But the people behind those ideas are virtually extinct or have joined the liberals under the assumption that they are the same. They are not.
Sounds like someone didn't read the study at all.

MrFedEx

Engorged Member
Liberal run states, cities, and towns are typically perfect examples of how liberalism is an ideology that's doomed/destined for failure. Old school Democrat agendas weren't so bad. But the ning thingspeople behind those ideas are virtually extinct or have joined the liberals under the assumption that they are the same. They are not.

Is this written from your bunker or your bomb shelter? The GOP is dying, and although you think Trump is turning the tables, he's actually digging your grave as fast as he can shovel it out of his mouth. A rapidly browning America hates Trump, and it will be evident at election time.

Fool and tool...both.

BrownArmy

I suppose one could say the same thing about the Republicans, and the de-evolution of both parties.

You seem to have a particular hatred for 'Liberals'.

I disagree with the 'Right' often, but sometimes I agree, and I don't feel bad about agreeing.

Often, it's instructive if we step outside our own experience and put ourselves in another's shoes.

But I doubt you could put yourself in anyone else's experience, you seem like a 'Cast Die'.

Overpaid Union Thug

Sounds like someone didn't read the study at all.
Sounds like someone didn't read my last post at all.

Is this written from your bunker or your bomb shelter? The GOP is dying, and although you think Trump is turning the tables, he's actually digging your grave as fast as he can shovel it out of his mouth. A rapidly browning America hates Trump, and it will be evident at election time.

Fool and tool...both.

The Republican party is still alive. It's just sick with the flu. The Democrat party died a long time ago. It was infected by an inoperable cancer called liberalism.

I suppose one could say the same thing about the Republicans, and the de-evolution of both parties.

You seem to have a particular hatred for 'Liberals'.

I disagree with the 'Right' often, but sometimes I agree, and I don't feel bad about agreeing.

Often, it's instructive if we step outside our own experience and put ourselves in another's shoes.

But I doubt you could put yourself in anyone else's experience, you seem like a 'Cast Die'.
I'm a former "blue dog Democrat". Pretty close to it anyway. So, I can vouch for the fact that old school Democrats, minus their racism, were at least capable of working with Republicans. And true Republicans are still capable of working with what few blue dogs Democrats that's left. Conservatives can too. It's the liberals that jack everything up. I don't hate them. I hate their illogical ideology.

The Other Side

Well-Known Troll
Troll

You are an idiot if you believe this theory.

Kansas, Lousianna, Illinois, etc etc etc... are in GINORMOUS fiscal disaster thanks to TAX CUTS for the rich and placing the heavy burden on the middle class.

The Party of Red Ink

NO REPUBLICAN states are well run. They make the same mistakes in every case. TAX CUTS TAX CUTS TAX CUTS, dry out revenue and bankrupt states just before they leave office.

Jindal, Schwarnegger just to name two.

OVERPAID, you will believe anything your programmers put in front of you.

TOS.

Overpaid Union Thug

You are an idiot if you believe this theory.

Kansas, Lousianna, Illinois, etc etc etc... are in GINORMOUS fiscal disaster thanks to TAX CUTS for the rich and placing the heavy burden on the middle class.

The Party of Red Ink

NO REPUBLICAN states are well run. They make the same mistakes in every case. TAX CUTS TAX CUTS TAX CUTS, dry out revenue and bankrupt states just before they leave office.

Jindal, Schwarnegger just to name two.

OVERPAID, you will believe anything your programmers put in front of you.

TOS.
I believe statistical facts and math. Both of which are well beyond the average illogical and mentally handicapped liberal. Which is why liberal run states, cities, and towns are typically in the red financially. Hence the results of the study.