Best way to shipper release packages at an apartment package room on diad 6?

fty589

How is everyone else doing this? I used to just shipper release location: package room on the diad 5. On the 6 it seems way more complicated. How do you do it on the 6 without going through half a book of info notices or having sig req?

PPH_over_9000

How is everyone else doing this? I used to just shipper release location: package room on the diad 5. On the 6 it seems way more complicated. How do you do it on the 6 without going through half a book of info notices or having sig req?

So I've only encountered this exact situation a few times. Most apartments around here don't have offices that accept packages and are delivered to directly.

Anyways, until I'm told otherwise I would just scan every package for those apartments, DR, hit "See More" in the bottom right, choose "Other," type in leasing office, and stop complete. There's a limit to how many packages the DIAD will allow you to scan, though. I can't remember the number but I do remember it being lower than I thought it should be before you have to stop complete and start it all over again.

If sig required I would do all the same, only instead of DR I'd get the signature of whoever's working the main desk, and add "Main Office -" before the clarification.