Better luck next year UPS Airlines mechanics

HateThe8

From the link...

"This year's competition saw new entrants from Boeing, Alaska Airlines, UPS,"

You can read about it, if you have access to "The Launch" or access to the company intranet air group page.

airbusfxr

Ups airline safety record speaks for itself. Congrats to former mechanic Scott for his pay raise. So any questions if there is more in the pot? I suggest vote no.

Lineandinitial

Legio patria nostra
Ups airline safety record speaks for itself. Congrats to former mechanic Scott for his pay raise. So any questions if there is more in the pot? I suggest vote no.

UPS mechanics placed first in the "buffet relay race" and the "Most trash left by free-lunch recipient" awards.

airbusfxr

Yep and got 3%, raises each year, 3% 401k match 7 weeks vac, full retro and base pay 105k. Oh free health care, safety awards, turkeys.

fr8dog

Greedy Mechanics running the great UPS. Were screwed. No matter what happens u know the next ceo ain't taking no paycut. So now ups actually looks like a good place to steal money being in charge as an outsider. They'll be lineing up to be the next ceo. You be on my board and I'll be on yours. 72% payraise. gmafb.

Int and NDA are the only products making money. Read the reports.

And if it wasn't for ground who would be picking up the Int and NDA!!!! Just pure airline mentality. Go talk to the hand. While you're at it why don't you talk to your good friend working at Eastern, Quntas, Pan Am, get the picture!