Bid list seniority

Tightupser

When I went full time it was with a group of about 6, one came from inside . He tried to make an issue about his date but I spoke up and wouldn’t let it go ... I told the union steward . When I started driving it took me 30 days to get my seniority date , alone with every other driver .... so NO , those guys are 30 days behind him . End of story
The union steward will not listen to him neither will the BA, every driver that is aware says he is senior not the other 2 guys got the union to change it managment is scrambling to change it back before it hits the fan which it will shortly my friend is pushing it hard

@Tightupser

So far, you've been shown avenues to offer your friend for resolution, you've been pointed to your supplement/rider, asked what local supplement/rider you're under, and all you do is respond in what is almost an argumentative tone. Either give the information to assist you further or take the help you've been offered, but at this point I'm saying :censored2: your friend, I'm tired of reading your whiny responses to EVERY POST.

Tightupser

@Tightupser

So far, you've been shown avenues to offer your friend for resolution, you've been pointed to your supplement/rider, asked what local supplement/rider you're under, and all you do is respond in what is almost an argumentative tone. Either give the information to assist you further or take the help you've been offered, but at this point I'm saying :censored2: your friend, I'm tired of reading your whiny responses to EVERY POST.
Not trying to come off as whiny or argumentative stating the facts to this whole problem I thought I had posted the supplement but after going back I see I hadn't, it is under the Atlantic. This whole thing has gotten under my skin the way the union has talked to him and treated him

Jones

fILE A GRIEVE!
Staff member
Not trying to come off as whiny or argumentative stating the facts to this whole problem I thought I had posted the supplement but after going back I see I hadn't, it is under the Atlantic. This whole thing has gotten under my skin the way the union has talked to him and treated him
I'm in the Atlantic, never heard of anything like this. FT seniority starts from the day you qualify, has nothing to do with what your PT seniority is compared to others on the bid list. If I was your buddy I'd be pissed about it too.

R1wonder

The union steward will not listen to him neither will the BA, every driver that is aware says he is senior not the other 2 guys got the union to change it managment is scrambling to change it back before it hits the fan which it will shortly my friend is pushing it hard

my union president told me this higher senior guy “filed a grievance with one of the stewards Inside” I said well I plan to go higher than you if this isn’t corrected , I told him unless you plan to make every drivers seniority date 30 working days sooner , his doesn’t change either.

Tightupser

I'm in the Atlantic, never heard of anything like this. FT seniority starts from the day you qualify, has nothing to do with what your PT seniority is compared to others on the bid list. If I was your buddy I'd be pissed about it too.
Exactly it has confused everyone in the building

Tightupser

my union president told me this higher senior guy “filed a grievance with one of the stewards Inside” I said well I plan to go higher than you if this isn’t corrected , I told him unless you plan to make every drivers seniority date 30 working days sooner , his doesn’t change either.
Same thing here but they actually got the date changed and tried keeping it secret it was not far from 60 days

Wheeler

"King"
It's not in writing so how would one know if they only do it for the ones they want. That's what he is really worried about if they could prove it is the right way he'd drop it, just have seen how the union caters to the suck ups that's what concerns myself and him the most
There is a lot of favoritism in my center also I cracked a mirror with a branch ( with many other people breaking mirrors in our center) and got a reported accident because center managers friend was one of the next ones up