Bid Sheet.

rentadawg

We’ve had a Feeders bid sheet that has date of March 22nd and it says the close date is March 30. 3 names on it including mine and a 4th name shows on April 3rd. Can you even do that?

It clearly states the close date but the lemmings in HR didn’t take it down yet. I even have pictures to prove it. Will this help my case when I take this to court on Monday?

zubenelgenubi

I'm a star
We’ve had a Feeders bid sheet that has date of March 22nd and it says the close date is March 30. 3 names on it including mine and a 4th name shows on April 3rd. Can you even do that?

It clearly states the close date but the lemmings in HR didn’t take it down yet. I even have pictures to prove it. Will this help my case when I take this to court on Monday?

Bidding procedure should be in your supplement. Just because management put a date on the bid doesn't mean it's the right date according to the contract.

Tanktoptony

Have they ever taken down a job posting when they were actually supposed to? Only 4 names what’s the big deal, when you have like 30 names then you should make a fuss