Bidding sheet missing pages

Barefoot

As I said before, I signed a bid sheet for an EAM job. Recently I asked my local shop steward for a picture of the sheet to see the seniority list. The picture of these sheets is missing my name and another team member that I know for sure also sign this bid sheet. Now, what do I do if that page with both our names is missing?

scooby0048

This page left intentionally blank
As I said before, I signed a bid sheet for an EAM job. Recently I asked my local shop steward for a picture of the sheet to see the seniority list. The picture of these sheets is missing my name and another team member that I know for sure also sign this bid sheet. Now, what do I do if that page with both our names is missing?

Oops.
Like @Rack em said, should always take a picture with your own phone. If a bid goes up, I take a picture as soon as I sign then take a picture of it everyday to CYA. It's amazing how forms suddenly "dissappear" and then are re-posted with some choice employee' s name on it.

Staydryitsraining

Center manager probably likes his air drivers running ground for air rate so he doesn't want new drivers

Barefoot

Oops.
Like @Rack em said, should always take a picture with your own phone. If a bid goes up, I take a picture as soon as I sign then take a picture of it everyday to CYA. It's amazing how forms suddenly "dissappear" and then are re-posted with some choice employee' s name on it.
Unfortunately the P/T employee is not allowed with phones inside the building