Biden’s Pick For Treasury Post, Wants Coal, Oil and Gas Industries ‘To Go Bankrupt’!

UnionStrong

Sorry, but I don’t care anymore.
Born in the Soviet Union.

This is the Biden Administration in all their glory. The Green Raw Deal is their God and the hell with the American worker.
Yeah she went to university under the Soviets. Real gem. Did I somehow slip into the :censored2:ing twilight zone?

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
“At least, we want them to go bankrupt if we want to tackle climate change, right?” she said in the now-viral clip.

Swanson

Henry Swanson's my name, and excitement's my game.
external-content.duckduckgo.com.jpg

rickyb

Can you name everything in our economy that uses petroleum? It's not just about transportation.
the other problem aside from the one i already listed is our economy is not that efficient

another problem is peoples expectations are so low they still expect to be on these old technologies!

vantexan

the other problem aside from the one i already listed is our economy is not that efficient

another problem is peoples expectations are so low they still expect to be on these old technologies!
What old technologies? Name all the things that depend on petroleum for their production then tell us the new technologies that will produce those products without petroleum. You can't because there aren't any. You can't even produce food in sufficient amounts to feed us without petroleum.