Biden comes out of the closet

vantexan

200,000 dead Americans from what trump calls a hoax, 30 million Americans unemployed, trade wars that have hurt American farmers and workers worse then the foreign competition.
That Dems called a hoax too, calling Trump xenophobic and encouraging people to gather together, etc. 30 million unemployed? Not now. Trade wars that has to happen because China was milking us dry at the expense of the American worker. Most farmers were supportive and now China is buying in quantities that have raised grain prices and starting to affect pork and beef.

Babagounj

Strength through joy
That Dems called a hoax too, calling Trump xenophobic and encouraging people to gather together, etc. 30 million unemployed? Not now. Trade wars that has to happen because China was milking us dry at the expense of the American worker. Most farmers were supportive and now China is buying in quantities that have raised grain prices and starting to affect pork and beef.
But doesn't China already own most of our pork production ?

Old Man Jingles

Rat out of a cage
No, but they do own a major processor, Smithfield.
Smithfield Foods is a U.S. company that provides more than 40,000 American jobs and partners with thousands of American farmers. The company was founded in Smithfield, Virginia, in 1936 and was acquired by Hong Kong-based WH Group in 2013.

Based in Smithfield, Virginia, we are the leader in numerous packaged meats categories. Popular brands include Smithfield®, Eckrich®, Nathan's Famous®, Farmland®, Armour®, Farmer John®, Kretschmar®, John Morrell®, Cook's®, Gwaltney®, Carando®, Margherita®, Curly's®, Healthy Ones®, Morliny®, Krakus®, and Berlinki®.

newfie

Trump - rally with a bunch of rabid fans overflowing wherever he goes

biden - a few well spaced supporters asking about their handouts

zubenelgenubi

I'm a star
FB_IMG_1600475052569.jpg

The big package

Trump - rally with a bunch of rabid fans overflowing wherever he goes

biden - a few well spaced supporters asking about their handouts
Did you happen to see the YouTube video of Biden getting off the plane in Florida and he was waving to the people and the camera showed there was nobody there , it was an empty field . I guess he was waving to his imaginary fans !!! :thumbsup:

BrownFlush

Woke Racist Reigning Ban King
I am by no means a Trump guy but what I witnessed last night at the CNN town hall was embarassing and downright shameful. This man isn't capable of stringing together a single coherent thought. Even the hand-picked people asking the questions looked uncomfortable up there.

It was downright sad watching Biden incoherently ramble on, blink real hard then look confused as Anderson Pooper sheepishly shuffled over to try and get the questions back on track. This is the man that's supposed to engage with the likes of Putin and Jingping?

Joe Biden will not be a real president. They will roll him out to sign bills and pass though the Sanders agenda during his first few months, but the real legwork will be done by Harris and the establishment/corporatist Democratic party. What amazes me is that there are so many fervent and vitriolic "never Trumpers" that they would proudly put Biden signs in their front yard just to keep him out of office again. The democrats could put up a basket of curly fries from Arby's as a candidate and many Democrats would vote for it just because it's not Trump.
Wait until the debate to weep out loud. It’s going to be pitiful.