BIDEN GETS INVOLVED IN CERTAIN MASS SHOOTINGS, OTHERS-NOT SO MUCH?

DELACROIX

In the Spirit of Honore' Daumier

One African American loser dies resisting arrest from a drug overdose…cities are burnt, looting commonplace, statues are erected, his mug shots painted on walls, millions donated to his family by corporate America and go fund me, Senators were knelling down in remembrance as our citizens were being killed or injured in the streets.

One young innocent White woman with a future is brutally murdered by an illegal thug….all quiet in the media, cities are not burning, Trump supporters are not storming the capitol or rioting and looting, no one is painting her picture or erecting a statue, corporate America will not give her family a dime. She is being swept under the rug for political reasons, just another piece of meat for the greater glory.

Again what was that “Me Too” movement about..?

What is wrong about this picture…!!

UnionStrong

Sorry, but I don’t care anymore.
One African American loser dies resisting arrest from a drug overdose…cities are burnt, looting commonplace, statues are erected, his mug shots painted on walls, millions donated to his family by corporate America and go fund me, Senators were knelling down in remembrance as our citizens were being killed or injured in the streets.

One young innocent White woman with a future is brutally murdered by an illegal thug….all quiet in the media, cities are not burning, Trump supporters are not storming the capitol or rioting and looting, no one is painting her picture or erecting a statue, corporate America will not give her family a dime. She is being swept under the rug for political reasons, just another piece of meat for the greater glory.

Again what was that “Me Too” about..?

What is wrong about this picture…!!
Laken was going to be a productive member of society, a nurse, not a :censored2:in drug addict leech.

DELACROIX

In the Spirit of Honore' Daumier
Laken was going to be a productive member of society, a nurse, not a :censored2:in drug addict leech.

She also was a defenseless woman. The same as all those Israeli women and children who were raped and murdered in a similar fashion. I give warning to anyone that supports such behavior, the tide has turned, I fully expect even the most liberal member on this site would agree.. if not it will be on their deferment…getting tired of all this political::

:bsbullf:

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
Dems are the party of crime. They set up sanctuary cities, actively worked to defund the police, worked to raise standards of what a felony is which encouraged criminal behavior, and said nothing as millions of illiegals flooded across the border unvetted, many of them gang members, drug dealers, and dangerous criminals.