Biden Gets the Boot

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right

Joe Biden says he was chasing dog after shower when he broke foot

“What happened was I got out of the shower. I got a dog and anybody who’s been around my house knows -- dropped, little pup dropped a ball in front of me, and for me to grab the ball,” Biden explained.

“And I’m walking through this little alleyway to get to the bedroom, and I grabbed the ball like this and he ran,” Biden continued. “And I'm joking, running after him and grab his tail. And what happened was that he slid on a throw rug, and I tripped on the rug he slid on.”

“That’s what happened,” Biden said.

0P3i2G_0XsSl0rQ00.jpeg

Old Man Jingles

Rat out of a cage

“What happened was I got out of the shower. I got a dog and anybody who’s been around my house knows -- dropped, little pup dropped a ball in front of me, and for me to grab the ball,” Biden explained.

“And I’m walking through this little alleyway to get to the bedroom, and I grabbed the ball like this and he ran,” Biden continued. “And I'm joking, running after him and grab his tail. And what happened was that he slid on a throw rug, and I tripped on the rug he slid on.”

View attachment 320020
Sometimes it's better to not explain! LOL

BTW - Nice thread title.

View attachment 320020
I think Kamala pushed him....

Babagounj

Strength through joy
Makes me think of the Harry Reid story.
How he claimed to hurt himself in the shower.
Funny thing was his brother around the same time had some bruises on his face.
No one in the media decided to follow up on this.

vantexan

Probably the fact that he's not a maroon who constantly lies.
Every last reporter covering Biden now and at future White House briefings knows for a fact that Biden peddled influence through his son and got filthy rich. If any of the people, companies, countries that funneled money to him get out of line yet nothing is done everyone will know why. That's who you voted for.