Biden Put Americans At Risk By Trading Dangerous Russian Arms Dealer For Brittney Grinder

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
Some low level Russian criminal yes, a Viktor Bout level criminal no. Biden is encouraging the snatching of Americans abroad.

TearsInRain

IE boogeyman
TO BE FAIR this is nothing new in foreign relations, any President would have made the same trade

A citizen is a citizen, even if they are a degenerate in more ways than one

newfie

TO BE FAIR this is nothing new in foreign relations, any President would have made the same trade

we're trading a russian killer for a non violent high profile criminal. the average citizen would not have received the same consideration. this should have been a two for one if the russians wanted their guy back.

over9five

Staff member
That's great. They get "The Merchant of Death".
We get some gay, America hating maroon.
And stupid Brandon couldnt get Paul Whelan too?
FJB

Wally

I see it as Biden risking Americans lives because of protective fringe minority is more important. Any other Americans in Russian prison?

Box Ox

It’s my understanding that Viktor Bout is the guy Nicolas Cage’s character is based on in the movie Lord of War.

over9five

Staff member
1670513977581.png

Picture of Putin as he thinks about his deal with Biden

newolddude

I hope she comes back and tells all sorts of "Midnight Express" type horror stories of breaking up rocks in a quarry for 16 hours a day or only eating rat poop oatmeal once a week. That way other Americans remember to check their luggage for weed and guns before traveling overseas.

Wally

...But the current negotiations appear uneven in some respects. The U.S. would be freeing a convicted arms smuggler who operated on an international scale for close to two decades.

vantexan

I hope she comes back and tells all sorts of "Midnight Express" type horror stories of breaking up rocks in a quarry for 16 hours a day or only eating rat poop oatmeal once a week. That way other Americans remember to check their luggage for weed and guns before traveling overseas.
She'll probably get a lucrative book deal and a movie about it. The tall black fellow who played the Predator part would've played her but he's dead I think.