Biden to step down?

over9five

Staff member
Internet rumour:

On or about Oct 5, Joe Biden will step down from his VP run citing health concerns.
Hillary will step in.

diesel96

internet rumor;

Dick Cheney will accidently shoot :oops: hunting partner and Vp canidate Sarah Palin in the rump, citing "I thought she was a pig with lipstick" :lips:

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

Internet rumor

Tina Fey will leave 30 Rock and go to work for the government acting as Sarah Palin's body double, standing in for her for anything that requires her to speak or to actually think. Palin will still do her own photo ops but will not take questions.

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

Internet rumor

But Benefits Are Great is on sabbatical from Brown Cafe as he has been tasked by the German Post Office to turn around the US operations of DHL.

over9five

Staff member
I wouldn't be surprised. Does not seem like joe is fighting all that hard.

Not only that, but he has said that Hillary would have been a better VP choice, and recently attacked an Obama commercial.

I think he's settin' the stage....

moreluck

golden ticket member
Biden must've gotten back all his faculties, because he is speaking very well on foreign policy......I'm not saying he's right, just that he's speaking very well right now.:happy2:

moreluck

golden ticket member
I know there's the big rumor that Biden will resign and Hillary will be Veep.....BUT.....

I don't think Hillary is that dumb!!!

tieguy

Banned
Not only that, but he has said that Hillary would have been a better VP choice, and recently attacked an Obama commercial.

I think he's settin' the stage....

i guess I would have to give Biden some respect for admitting Hillary is the better man for the job.:happy-very:

G

Give-Me-A-Break!

Lets make what he said absolutely clear....

Try not to take it out of context! Here is what he said:

Quote:
"Hillary Clinton is as qualified or more qualified than I am to be vice president of the United States of America - let's get that straight," Biden said testily after a voter said he was "very pleased" that Democratic nominee Barack Obama had chosen him instead of Clinton.

"She is qualified to be President of the United States of America, she's easily qualified to be vice president of the United States of America and, quite frankly, it might have been a better pick than me," the Delaware senator added forcefully. "I mean that sincerely, she is first- rate."

sortaisle

Livin the cardboard dream
Lets make what he said absolutely clear....

Try not to take it out of context! Here is what he said:

Quote:
"Hillary Clinton is as qualified or more qualified than I am to be vice president of the United States of America - let's get that straight," Biden said testily after a voter said he was "very pleased" that Democratic nominee Barack Obama had chosen him instead of Clinton.

"She is qualified to be President of the United States of America, she's easily qualified to be vice president of the United States of America and, quite frankly, it might have been a better pick than me," the Delaware senator added forcefully. "I mean that sincerely, she is first- rate."

ok. I won't take it out of context. Biden needs a full time clean up crew. I know he wants to speak from the heart and sincerely, but what he says is to easy to take the wrong way. I would rather have a quiet Palin than a blustering "oops did I say that?" Biden.