Biden vs Putin debate?

Poop Head

Judge me.
Vladimir Putin invites Joe Biden to debate, live on the internet.

Putin also said, “I would say to him: 'Be well.' I wish him good health. I say that without any irony, without jokes.”

Lmfao!

Could you imagine such a debate??

Box Ox

Putin also said, “I would say to him: 'Be well.' I wish him good health. I say that without any irony, without jokes.”

Lmfao!

Biden is indeed an old dead guy. But Putin is a tiny peen thug loser. No American President should be encouraged to waste their time on him.

Tom MacDonald

Max E. Pads
I dont like either of them. They should debate. They're political leaders. One called the other a killer and the other invited him into the ring. If biden isnt up to the task well time for Kamalas skills (other than being a black hating black person) to shine, right?

Tom MacDonald

Max E. Pads
When I was in high school and a kid was supposed to fight someone after talking up a storm of :censored2:, he backed down when it came time to and his ugly girlfriend defended him saying that the fight wasnt worth his time and that he was was better than that.

@Box Ox

I guess you're the ugly girlfriend 🤡

fishtm2001

"Donald Trump was a tool in a long-running Russian campaign to weaken the United States. That’s been documented in Republican-led investigative reports, and now it has been updated with new evidence, thanks to the U.S. Intelligence Community’s assessment of the 2020 election. The report, drafted by the CIA, the FBI, and several other agencies, was released in unclassified form on Tuesday, but it was presented in classified form on Jan. 7. In other words, it was compiled, written, and edited during Trump’s administration. It destroys his lies about the election, and it exposes him as a Russian asset."

William Saletan

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
"Donald Trump was a tool in a long-running Russian campaign to weaken the United States. That’s been documented in Republican-led investigative reports, and now it has been updated with new evidence, thanks to the U.S. Intelligence Community’s assessment of the 2020 election. The report, drafted by the CIA, the FBI, and several other agencies, was released in unclassified form on Tuesday, but it was presented in classified form on Jan. 7. In other words, it was compiled, written, and edited during Trump’s administration. It destroys his lies about the election, and it exposes him as a Russian asset."

William Saletan
These are the people you get your news from?
Lulz....

Saletan assessed the relationship between race and intelligence, specifically the question of whether race is a genetically determining factor in intelligence. He ultimately did not discount the hypothesis that it is, concluding: "When I look at all the data, studies, and arguments, I see a prima facie case for partial genetic influence."[5]

@bbsam check this guy out

fishtm2001

These are the people you get your news from?
Lulz....

Saletan assessed the relationship between race and intelligence, specifically the question of whether race is a genetically determining factor in intelligence. He ultimately did not discount the hypothesis that it is, concluding: "When I look at all the data, studies, and arguments, I see a prima facie case for partial genetic influence."[5]

@bbsam check this guy out
This "news" was compiled during the Trump’s administration. It destroys his lies about the election, and it exposes him as a Russian asset.

fishtm2001

Your "news" is opinionated commentary from the radical far left website salon.com.

Try again parrot.
"One section of the report zeroes in on two Russian agents, Andriy Derkach and Konstantin Kilimnik, along with their associates. It says they met with and passed materials to people linked to the Trump administration to advocate for government investigations. Derkach peddled audio recordings that were edited to make Biden look corrupt, and he “worked to initiate legal proceedings in Ukraine and the US related to these allegations.” The report doesn’t name the Americans who collaborated with the Russian agents, but it’s easy to identify them from news reports. Trump’s lawyer, Rudy Giuliani, met with Derkach twice. Donald Trump Jr. promoted Derkach’s tapes. Trump’s 2016 campaign manager, Paul Manafort, gave Kilimnik inside information on the campaign. Trump, in a 2019 phone call, pressed Ukraine’s president to open an investigation of Biden, as Derkach proposed. And congressional Republicans, led by Reps. Jim Jordan and Devin Nunes, parroted a Russian-planted narrative “to falsely blame Ukraine for interfering in the 2016 US presidential election.”

compiled, written, and edited by Trump’s own FBI and CIA.

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
"One section of the report zeroes in on two Russian agents, Andriy Derkach and Konstantin Kilimnik, along with their associates. It says they met with and passed materials to people linked to the Trump administration to advocate for government investigations. Derkach peddled audio recordings that were edited to make Biden look corrupt, and he “worked to initiate legal proceedings in Ukraine and the US related to these allegations.” The report doesn’t name the Americans who collaborated with the Russian agents, but it’s easy to identify them from news reports. Trump’s lawyer, Rudy Giuliani, met with Derkach twice. Donald Trump Jr. promoted Derkach’s tapes. Trump’s 2016 campaign manager, Paul Manafort, gave Kilimnik inside information on the campaign. Trump, in a 2019 phone call, pressed Ukraine’s president to open an investigation of Biden, as Derkach proposed. And congressional Republicans, led by Reps. Jim Jordan and Devin Nunes, parroted a Russian-planted narrative “to falsely blame Ukraine for interfering in the 2016 US presidential election.”

compiled, written, and edited by Trump’s own FBI and CIA.
1602781896231.png

1603135796435m.jpg

Box Ox

Biden is indeed an old dead guy. But Putin is a tiny peen thug loser. No American President should be encouraged to waste their time on him.
I dont like either of them. They should debate. They're political leaders. One called the other a killer and the other invited him into the ring. If biden isnt up to the task well time for Kamalas skills (other than being a black hating black person) to shine, right?

Doubt Trump would have ever started participating in publicly broadcast internet debates with Putin or other heads of state either. It's a stupid concept. And the Trumpee love for Russia just because Putin is everything the God Emperor and his worshippers wish he could be is just as weird as the hard left's love for communist China.

When I was in high school and a kid was supposed to fight someone after talking up a storm of *, he backed down when it came time to and his ugly girlfriend defended him saying that the fight wasnt worth his time and that he was was better than that.

This is not that.

newfie

Lmfao!

only if we can get the questions ahead of time asked by the friendly press

newfie

Doubt Trump would have ever started participating in publicly broadcast internet debates with Putin or other heads of state either. It's a stupid concept. And the Trumpee love for Russia just because Putin is everything the God Emperor and his worshippers wish he could be is just as weird as the hard left's love for communist China.
you libs are so dramatic. I dont see anyone showing love for putin or russia. I do see people laughing at the idea of our brain dead president trying to debate a guy like putin where Idiot Joe would not be able to control the questions or questioners.

what's scary is that this indicates that other powerful world leaders recognize that Joe's mind is mush.

Last edited:

over9five

Staff member
Biden started it with his "killer" comment. He shouldn't be hiding in the White House basement now.
He should man up, and do the debate. Finish what he started.

It will be fine

you libs are so dramatic. I dont see anyone showing love for putin or russia. I do see people laughing at the idea of our brain dead president trying to debate a guy like putin where Idiot Joe would not be able to control the questions or questioners.

what's scary is that this indicates that other powerful world leaders recognize that Joe's mind is mush.
Biden beat the piss out of Trump in their debates. He beat him so badly Trump had to run from one and could only handle 2. It’s beneath him to “debate” Putin. Putin is not the equal of the POTUS.